Fireplace Gem

[Post New]by juliesarge on Mar 2, 15 5:52 PM
Since BFG has been absolutely no help, (seriously, don't they have someone play a game all the way thru before asking us to plunk down $7 for it?) I am going to try un-installing the game, & re-installing the updated version. If anybody else wants to try this, it'll be a few days before I'll have time to play it. I'll post again if it works.

Re:Fireplace Gem

[Post New]by joyce65 on Mar 3, 15 11:38 AM
I have tried everything and cannot get gem....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Fireplace Gem

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 15 12:06 PM
Hi juliesarge and joyce65,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble collecting the fireplace gem in this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It looks like there was an update not too long ago to hopefully help with this issue. More information can be found in the following Forum thread:

NEW UPDATE for Mystery Tales: The Twilight World is now available! - February 27, 2015

If you are still seeing issues after this update, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team.

I hope this helps!

Since this is more of a technical play issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of the Forum. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: