bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Big Bang West 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 3, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Big Bang West 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big Bang West 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Big Bang West 2 forum

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Mar 8, 15 8:37 PM
I just got this game and I am playing through it for the first time. I haven't experienced any technical issues as of yet. However, I am stuck on the level called "Fields". I keep getting attacked by bunches of bandits and they keep killing off my sheriffs. The level actually starts you out with 2 sheriffs, but it's not enough and no matter what I build to try to make money fast enough, I just can't seem to do it. Any tips out there?

[Post New]by silvereagle on Mar 13, 15 3:18 PM
MamaGameFreak, that is the one I am stuck on not a clue how to get through it!!

[Post New]by curious28 on Mar 18, 15 11:18 AM
I ignored the bandits and just built houses and ranches and many gold mines

[Post New]by curious28 on Mar 18, 15 11:20 AM
I am having trouble with level 34(Indiana) and 35 (Springhead). Got a bronze on 34, but cannot get 35 at all.

[Post New]by SS4eva on Apr 9, 15 4:09 PM
If you see the description in the Sheriff's Office it says the Sheriff has a 30% chance of arresting a bandit (when it's built to the max). Build 2 offices to the max levels and you'll have a 60% chance. I've found that with 2 sheriff's offices, it's rare that your sheriff will die.

[Post New]by absolut_samira on Apr 25, 15 5:18 PM
I built as many gold mines as I could, initially. that way you are still making money even though you are being robbed blind.

Go to: