Jaymes007
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Spoiler Tips on Dr. Zomboss

[Post New]by Jaymes007 on Jun 4, 09 6:06 AM
I have found while playing the roof level of Dr. Zomboss you will want to keep your peppers, and ice shrooms.

When Dr. Zomboss rolls an ICE ball use a flowerpot, and pepper to melt the ball.

When Dr. Zomboss rolls an Fire ball use a flowerpot, and Ice Shroom to freeze it.

Place or have a flowerpot in front of the ball.

TheLuggage
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Spoiler Tips on Dr. Zomboss

[Post New]by TheLuggage on Jun 4, 09 4:05 PM
If possible, keep an empty Flower Pot at the front of each column. This allows you to fire off Jalapenos and Ice-Shrooms as soon as Dr. releases his ice/fire ball. If you have a spare Ice-Shroom after you have eliminated an ice ball with a Jalapeno, use it to freeze Dr. Zomboss in place. This will allow you to get in additional damage with your attack plants. I have yet to have an occasion where another Ice-Shroom hasn't come down the conveyor belt before Dr. Zomboss shows for his next ice/fire ball attack.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jun 8, 09 12:55 PM
Help ....

I'm finding the roof level very frustating, the bungy jumping zombie and the zombie with the ladder are driving me nuts just can't get through this level ...

Any Help would be appriecated

Lou

Jaymes007
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Jaymes007 on Jun 8, 09 5:26 PM
Bungy jumping zombie can be stoped by umbrella leaf.
( place near important plants to protect them)

Here are some ladder ideas, use Magnet-Shroom , and Coffee Bean to take the ladders from the zombies , plant behind tall walnuts.

OR

Cherry bomb ( place next to the ladder), and Jalapeno will remove ladders. also you can remove the plant with your shovel, and plant a new one, this will also remove the ladder.

OR

It is a good idea to have chomper on the other side of tall walnuts to eat ladder zombies sometimes I use two (rows) of chompers if one is chewing the one behind will eat the zombie.

Always have a plant for a last attack like squash, cherry bomb, Jalapeno so you can stop a nasty zombie eating through your plants.

Good luck

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 5:49:40 PM PST

Go to: