vadudette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

GOT THE GEM IN THE FIREPLACE

[Post New]by vadudette on Mar 3, 15 5:14 PM
I finally got the gem...when you do the hidden objects SAVE THE FLOWER FOR LAST then you can get the gem

Re:GOT THE GEM IN THE FIREPLACE

[Post New]by triglet1 on Mar 3, 15 7:25 PM
I seem to be stuck on this spot. I have done all the things in the fireplace..the gem is sitting there..if I try to use a hint nothing happens but I cant seem to get the gem..

[Post New]by triglet1 on Mar 4, 15 12:49 AM
driving me insane

[Post New]by triglet1 on Mar 4, 15 12:50 AM
I started all over again and finally got it..although I did the flower by mistake as the second last one but it still worked...I think mine was just frozen for some reason..

vadudette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by vadudette on Mar 4, 15 10:18 AM
I don't know how many times I restarted this game but last night it was a "do or die" thing so when I got to the fireplace I saved the flower for last and it worked like a charm...the rest of the game was fairly easy....I have not done the bonus chapter yet but will someday

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Mar 11, 15 2:56 PM
I have played this game twice and stuck in the fire place. My 2nd attempt I collected all the items and got the flower last thinking the problem was solved but I cannot get the gem. The game won't let me have the gem!? I don't know where to go except to start over; very frustrating; anyone out there have this problem? Anyone have a solution. Help me please. Kitaboy

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Mar 13, 15 12:56 PM
After starting this game a 4th time I was able to complete it. The game always froze in the fireplace? It was fun but I am tire of it. Time to move on. Kitaboy.

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lobajazz on Jul 12, 15 12:40 PM
I saved the Flower for last..and it worked...Very happy now

Edited on 07/12/2015 at 3:05:59 PM PST

atroya
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by atroya on Jul 13, 15 2:12 PM
I think this an awful game. the fireplace is ridiculous. i f you have to have the fLower last to proceed then one should be able to re-do the hidden object. I will never buy a game by these producers again. waste of money I do not recomend

Go to: