Dollhouse!! Im still stuck even after reading the other post!

[Post New]by Luvmydrafts on Mar 3, 15 6:42 PM
Well I am still stuck in the dollhouse. I have the doll on the couch. I have the wizard upstairs by the telescope. There is armour in the upstairs room next to the wizard. I placed the horse over by the arm/hand with the ring and go that opened. But I am still stuck in the dollhouse. What am I missing???

Re:Dollhouse!! Im still stuck even after reading the other post!

[Post New]by Luvmydrafts on Mar 4, 15 12:08 AM
Finally out of the dollhouse. You also have to find the head to the headless horseman which I had missed. It is over in the alcove where the hand/arm with the ring on it is. Over to the left you will click on an object on the ground and it will lead you to the head. Put the head on the headless horseman and place him in the dollhouse and it will open the secret panel.

giam1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by giam1 on Mar 8, 15 5:51 AM
where do i find the needle to sew the clothes? I ALREADY OILED THE HAND AND GOT THE RING<<BUT NO NEEDLE>>

Nuffyb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Nuffyb on Mar 9, 15 12:30 PM
I am stuck in the doll house as well. All I have in inventory is the boomerang and the rug. I don't have a key for the box with the hand and ring. And a few other things. I have the doll on the couch, and have the knight. No headless horseman, (I think I used it someplace else cuz I did hve him), also I don't have a wizard at all (I don't thnk I ever had him).

Did I leave something undone in the first level? Map did not show any else to do.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 10, 15 1:13 PM
Nuffyb wrote:I am stuck in the doll house as well. All I have in inventory is the boomerang and the rug. I don't have a key for the box with the hand and ring. And a few other things. I have the doll on the couch, and have the knight. No headless horseman, (I think I used it someplace else cuz I did hve him), also I don't have a wizard at all (I don't thnk I ever had him).

Did I leave something undone in the first level? Map did not show any else to do.

Hi Nuffy!

You are confusing me a bit because there are things you should still have in your inventory if you haven't seen the half naked mage doll yet But in this case it is difficult to tell you what to do. If you do have the knight chess piece in your inventory, then you can go to the booth with the hand and the box. The knight sits on the gold stand right in front of the box. Maybe that will get you started.

The headless horsemen needed a head and then be put in the dollhouse, so if you have done that, you are doing well and probably just need a kick start. Good luck!

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Mar 19, 15 1:38 PM
I am stuck on the doll house as well have the girl and knight but I still need to sew the wizards outfit but cannot find anything to sew it. please help. found the answer in another thread

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 1:50:04 PM PST

[Post New]by fernierain on Mar 20, 15 3:25 PM
giam1 wrote:where do i find the needle to sew the clothes? I ALREADY OILED THE HAND AND GOT THE RING<<BUT NO NEEDLE>>

Go to the Toy Store to the Chess table and take the "horse" from the board. Go to the hand with the ring and put the horse by the little box. The needle is in there..

Getting out of the doll house is easy after that..

Go to: