Super Dad

[Post New]by Gothicrose100 on Jun 4, 09 3:25 PM
I am laughing because I have 2 couples in their 30's and 1 couple in their 50's that "wanted" children, but refused to have them..
Then there is Gregor.. he was an adopted child, the only heir to the house, he wanted kids.. He is not married yet because none of the girls that he has met wanted kids!
He is always "happy" to "elated"...
But because of the orphans, he is now a single dad with 2 girls and 1 boy LOLOLOL
I wonder if it will be more difficult for him to find a mate now

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Re:Super Dad

[Post New]by Blue_River on Jun 4, 09 3:30 PM
I don't think that will pose a problem just keep checking the marraige proposals if he wants a wife. A tip though, just because someone doesn't want kids doesn't mean they absolutely won't have them. Sometimes they will but other times they won't so keep trying. Or you could just leave him a 'Super Dad' with no wife. It could be just as fun that way to. As long as there are children you can continue with the next generation. The adoptees come in handy in more ways than one.

exquisate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by exquisate on Jun 4, 09 3:34 PM
I had a female that i couldn't get prego (she didn't want children either) I tried several times, she was creeping into her 40's. So, I went to the store, got the vitamins, baby boost, and perfume and gave it to her all at once, tried again and came out with twins.

[Post New]by zandrawilly on Jun 4, 09 4:10 PM
My first family both defenitly wanted kids. It took me awhile before they had any. They only wound up with two boys. The oldest was 15 by the time the youngest was born. Then with the next generation. I chose the oldest which wound up being the youngest. Go figure. He married a lady who did not want to have any kids at all. They had their first daughter right away and wound up with a total of 6 kids. 4 bio and 2 adopted. 4 girls and 2 boys. I am now on the 4th generation and they just had a baby girl.

[Post New]by sumpthinspec02 on Jun 4, 09 6:40 PM
Many of my peeps who didn't want kids end up with 5 or 6 kids. So you shouldn't not accept a proposal based on that because they will have kids regardless.

Go to: