annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

The TP emple quest to finish HO in less than 30 seconds.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Mar 4, 15 1:24 PM
I was and still am attempting to do this, but am unclear if I have or not! I know I have come very close however. Now the quest has gone to 15 seconds. Does this mean I have met the less than 30 seconds goal somehow and not know it. I am not seeing the less than 30 seconds anymore as of yet? Gosh, I can't imagine being that quick less than 15 seconds. Then again, I would have not thought I would get this close to 30 either. Please, give feedback if you know or think something about this!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:The TP emple quest to finish HO in less than 30 seconds.

[Post New]by klfrr on Mar 4, 15 3:44 PM
I believe the temple randomly selects the tasks. Sometimes It asks for 30 sec, sometimes 15 sec, sometimes 60 sec. You will see 30 sec again in the future.

I can routinely beat 30 sec, but there is no way I can beat 15 sec, unless I have a scene below the 5th level. Even at the 4th level where I need 15 items in 15 sec, is very very difficult.

It helps me to memorize hidden items that appear in groups. Then I can click them very quickly.

Good luck.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:The TP emple quest to finish HO in less than 30 seconds.

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Mar 5, 15 5:55 AM
As we speak...I didn't get the 30 second request, but it is now repeating. Thanks for your information and tips! I have seen what you are saying about memorizing too. Just haven't mastered it yet!!!! LOL. I don't think I got the 30 points yet, but there were 2 times I was 30 or 32. I am also working on some bad habits such as pouncing on the keys twice, or not hard enough. I can bounce around when things are moved around, or I have to do the anomaly or things are complicated by a little change. We are definitely accustomed to habits. I have also explored how far away from the object I can be and it "take" the right answer. Some times this causes the fatal exception thingy to happen. This happens alot on my computer and I wish I could understand my computers directions for changing the settings. I also believe the creators/ whomever could tell us about what/and how and why this occurs and exactly-plain/simple language tell us how to fix it...if it can be. I have ran across a few games where it was outright scrambled etc. but the The Agency is the only one I have had that consistently does the fatal exception all the time. I can predict when it is going to happen, it is that bad! I like the game/hooked, but hate certain issues with it. Thanks again!

Go to: