c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 22, 16 6:47 AM
Aehoward46 wrote:Hello,

I got a new tablet and would like to transfer my existing id to the new one. When I downloaded the app, there was no way to imput my id. How can I do this?

Id 547951 and 552940

You cannot input an id. You would have to contact customer support and provide them with your old id and new id. They will transfer your progress to the new id, but they cannot transfer your list of friends.
Also, when you contact customer support, you will receive an email. Make sure you reply to the email in order to reach a person who can help you.

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Jan 22, 16 8:14 AM
Help please!

I have a glitch on the level 69 when Anabel should find the Guard Shild in the Potal Guard. She needs Stone Flower, Wind's Wave and Nature Spirit.

I tried four times to get them and unfortunately noticed too late there was a glitch. I thought other characters need same items and when they get them, Anabel will get them too.
Well, I lost 56 very important parts for this level.

If you could help me, I would be very thankful. My ID is 131656

GogaT

[Post New]by sozawa on Jan 23, 16 9:39 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:sozawa:
You could try uninstalling then re-installing the game. Other players have had success after doing that.

c0c0_nuts, thank you for the suggestion! I uninstalled then re-installed my game and the update worked!

Thank you so much!

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jan 23, 16 10:12 AM
The Knowledge Hunter isn't showing my progress today. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm going to show my stupidity on the game, but what is the ZZ that I see so often on the forum. I'm on level 24. I played a long time ago & have just started playing again recently. Is this above my level?

Thanks for any help information of the Knowledge Hunter & ZZ!

Billye #55061

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 23, 16 10:29 AM
ZZ stands for zoom zones. These are areas of the game where you have to use an inventory item to get another item. The iron chest and the rock garden are examples of some zoom zones.

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jan 23, 16 10:41 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:ZZ stands for zoom zones. These are areas of the game where you have to use an inventory item to get another item. The iron chest and the rock garden are examples of some zoom zones.

Thanks, I know what zoom rooms are just didn't connect it with ZZ! Duh!!!!

cartma
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by cartma on Jan 23, 16 5:55 PM
Attention Big Fish and Free To Play players.

Recently I put my laptop computer in to for repairs as I was concerned over my key pad becoming very hot to touch just after 5 minutes....they had my computer for 6 days-that included the weekend-....when I picked it up I was told that there was nothing wrong except that they detected some viruses which they removed.

Any way here is there report and I quote "Thermal unit is performing ok. The excess heat was produced by various malicious software applications that are always running on your machine. This malware is typically attached to free games found online. As a rule of thumb, if it's free it's malware! This is how they support the developer teams that produce the games. The malware collects personal information that is then sold to advertisers."

They removed all the malware that they could detect and if the issue persisted they recommended a complete wipe and re-install.

Sadly the problem still seems to be there and now since the latest update it has become worse....unfortunately that means my MC game has become or is corrupted.

I will put up with it though until the game finally crashes or I buy a new computer.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 24, 16 3:22 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't like the new update effect on the HOSs - I do them to collect items for quests and crafting etc; getting crystals and coins from them is more than annoying. If I am the only one who doesn't like this, fair enough, but if others find this a detriment to the game too, please say something here so the Devs can see it is not appreciated. :|

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 24, 16 4:48 AM
chris_2_4 wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but I don't like the new update effect on the HOSs - I do them to collect items for quests and crafting etc; getting crystals and coins from them is more than annoying. If I am the only one who doesn't like this, fair enough, but if others find this a detriment to the game too, please say something here so the Devs can see it is not appreciated. :|

Hi chris. Here's the thread where you should post your comments on the last update. As you will see, you are not alone.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/663205.page

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 24, 16 6:34 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
chris_2_4 wrote:I don't know about anybody else, but I don't like the new update effect on the HOSs - I do them to collect items for quests and crafting etc; getting crystals and coins from them is more than annoying. If I am the only one who doesn't like this, fair enough, but if others find this a detriment to the game too, please say something here so the Devs can see it is not appreciated. :|

Hi chris. Here's the thread where you should post your comments on the last update. As you will see, you are not alone.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/663205.page

Many thanks

bride1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bride1 on Jan 24, 16 10:28 AM
I am on level 69 but cannot move forward. I am at The Keeper of the Castle who is saying I have to wait for another update. I updated a few days ago. Is this a glitch.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 24, 16 10:31 AM
bride1 wrote:I am on level 69 but cannot move forward. I am at The Keeper of the Castle who is saying I have to wait for another update. I updated a few days ago. Is this a glitch.

It is not a glitch. We have to wait for another update.

bride1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bride1 on Jan 24, 16 10:39 AM
Thank you

[Post New]by littleoldlady on Jan 24, 16 11:20 AM
The fountain in front of the church does not always recognize when the objects it needs are in my inventory. I have to pay for the item while I'm at the fountain in order to move forward in the game. I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks.

alfy35twa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alfy35twa on Jan 25, 16 4:22 AM
For the second time when doing the Quest to play the dice game three time, one of the games did not record. It shows two instead of the three I played. Is anybody else having that problem

[Post New]by Calla3 on Jan 25, 16 9:28 AM
I'm having a problem with the Daily Quests. I can't seem to complete certain zoom zones such as Harp in Blossom. I complete the required scenes, but the necessary items aren't added to the ZZ. This is especially frustrating when you need to get 2 or 3 ZZ to complete a task, and it takes an hour to refresh each scene.

[Post New]by littleoldlady on Jan 25, 16 3:43 PM
I'm not sure if I am putting this message in the right place, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by having to sort through so many messages to find it.

I'm on level 59, 'Not Quite Runed," the quest is for Norman and is called 'Thorough Preparation." One of the tasks is to feed your pets and it starts out showing the number of bags as 0/10. The picture of the food is the normal food. It seemed to me that in previous requests that you feed your pets, it did not matter which pets as long as you fed the correct number of bags. I have used multiple pets to complete similar tasks in the past, and I believe that they used different kinds of food. This time the games only recognized the regular bags. I did not discover this until after I had used all of my unique food. I then used the last of my regular bags to complete the task. When I finished, the food counter had been reset to 9/10 and I got no credit for having completed the task. I just wasted about 15 bags of food.

There have been so many problems with this release of the game that I am thoroughly frustrated. And, I don't understand why we now get $15 or one shard when we used to get items. This makes the items we need harder to get.

I will not play again unless/until a new version is released before I completely lose interest in the game. I've been a member of Big Fish for years and have spent a considerable amount of money with them. I'm very disappointed with this whole situation.

CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POST

[Post New]by littleoldlady on Jan 25, 16 3:46 PM
When I finished, the food counter had been reset to 9/10 and I got no credit for having completed the task. [/quote

That should have read 0/10, not 9/10. Sorry.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 25, 16 4:42 PM
Little old lady............the pet food is NOT used to feed your pets here.........NORMAN wants the pet food. You need 10 bags of the regular pet food in your inventory and then Norman will take them.

Z1993
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Z1993 on Jan 25, 16 9:08 PM
I can't play with windows mode. It says "The current desktop display setting is not large enough to show the game windows"
Sorry for my bad english. I am Vietnamese

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 9:09:57 PM PST

Go to: