bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 5, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Linche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Linche on Mar 19, 15 11:33 PM
I finished the game but can't find the way to access the Bonus Game.

Please tell me a "Zuma" type game isn't what makes this a Collector's Addition. Normally, the bonus game continues like the initial game. An arcade-type game (and I hate Zuma-games) as the Collector's Addition bonus game would seem like a ripoff to me.
Thanks.

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dragoneyes3820 on Aug 15, 15 1:54 PM
Hi, I have finished the main game and i am in the bonus game. I am on page 39-40 and the Raven is supposed to go up and get a feather, however the Raven is not in the Bonus Chapter. How are you supposed to get the feather and is a fix coming. Thanks.

Go to: