NOT ABLE TO ADVANCE

NOT ABLE TO ADVANCE

[Post New]by llervan on Aug 11, 08 6:24 PM
I keep getting kicked out of Natalie Brooks. I completed the level with the smuggler, exited the cave to go back to the police station, and got kicked out. The game reverted back to the last position and now I'm stuck at the cave with Eddie. When I click on a hint it keeps telling me I'm all done here, yet I can't get to the next level...any suggestions.

gabesgrama
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:NOT ABLE TO ADVANCE

[Post New]by gabesgrama on Aug 29, 08 2:59 PM
I think there is something wrong with the game, I got stuck in the bankers office
Have you reported it to Big Fish?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 08 10:24 AM
krispy, did you click on the tie and put it on the banker?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 08 10:28 AM
gabesgrama, did you pick up the hammer and use it on the boat?

[Post New]by indtha on Sep 18, 08 2:42 AM
i have stuck and can`t process further on the grandma`s lawyer. when i click the hint, the game keep telling me that i have done with it. any suggestion?

[Post New]by Moulawan on Sep 19, 08 6:40 PM
I am also stuck and can't advance... In the Police Chief's office for the second time. The hint tells me that I am all done here also.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 22, 08 5:05 PM
I'm stuck in the police office, too! Is there someone out there that can help us poor souls????

[Post New]by Krispy629 on Sep 23, 08 8:28 AM
cesse47 wrote:krispy, did you click on the tie and put it on the banker?
Don't see a tie anywhere!

Edited on 09/23/2008 at 8:32:53 AM PST

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Sep 25, 08 7:40 AM
gabesgrama wrote:I think there is something wrong with the game, I got stuck in the bankers office

So frustrating this seems like a very cool game and it hooked me right off, but, I too am stuck in the bankers office and its the pig in the clock? What the heck is going on??

Really want to continue playing

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on Oct 2, 08 12:31 AM
Bettyb36 wrote:
gabesgrama wrote:I think there is something wrong with the game, I got stuck in the bankers office

So frustrating this seems like a very cool game and it hooked me right off, but, I too am stuck in the bankers office and its the pig in the clock? What the heck is going on??

Really want to continue playing

You have to set the clock to the right time (the time the banker made his first dollar)

Janferie

[Post New]by Linda0410 on Oct 4, 08 8:38 PM
I'm stuck in the banker's office. My hint say that I'm all done. Krispy had the same problem and cesse47 asked if she had put the tie on the banker. I don't see a tie. Can anyone help me? Krispy did you figure out how to advance? cesse47, if I need to find the tie to advance, can you tell me where to find the tie? Anyone please help!!!!

[Post New]by norma113 on Oct 5, 08 12:21 PM
I have also gotten stuck in different parts of this game....I have had to just start from the beginning. Even doing that, I keep getting kicked out of the game.

Wish I had not wasted my money on this game, I like it....but it loads way to slow from place to place.....and seems to have multiple problems,

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 5, 08 3:30 PM
I have a couple of answers ... but way too many with questions ... and my notes are pretty thin on this game. My best advice is to check out the walkthrough on Gamezebo. I just went and looked and they do have one. Go there, search for the game name. You'll get a list of links. Click on the one that says "gamename tips & tricks" and you'll find the walkthrough.
....Good Luck to each of you.

[Post New]by Krispy629 on Oct 10, 08 6:33 AM
Nope- still haven't found out how to advance from the banker's office. I think that when I started that level (way back when- too long ago to remember) at one time I did put a tie on the banker. He was sitting on the couch and when I put the tie on him- he stood up and is doing the arm and finger wiggling thing. This is really frustrating- Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sure hope somebody will tell us how to get out of the dang banker's offcie!!!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 10, 08 6:37 AM
krispy, did you check out the walkthrough?

[Post New]by breezygirl23 on Jan 26, 09 2:31 PM
I keep getting stuck in the tower of pisa. I thought it was something I did and started the game over again, only to get to that same chapter and have the same thing happen. I have sent message to Big Fish and I'm waiting to hear. I also had a problem with the Robinson Crusoe game. I must of downloaded and uninstalled it eight times and keep getting a not responding remark. I have since given up on that game.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 24, 09 5:32 AM
I FINALLY GOT PASS THE BANKER AFTER STARTING OVER 10-15 TIMES NOW I CAN'T GET TO MR.GOLDBERG THE GAME KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN THIS GAME SEEMS LIKE IT MAY BE FUN BUT IT SURE IS A PAIN AND ITS GIVING MIRGRINS [SMILE] WHERE DO I GET THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS???????

oma420
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by oma420 on Jun 8, 09 3:02 PM
I am stuck in the police station with the door blocked and it looks like all I have is a credit card that does not work anywhere. I have started the game two or three times and cannot get any further than the police station. Cannot figure out the code in the drawer??? PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS ROOM

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Dec 28, 09 11:55 AM
There is a glitch in the cellar scene. I exited the box screen before placing the disc and then was unable to open the box again to place it. However if you pick up the disc and click where the lid of the box should be, just above the box, it will work.

[Post New]by Tammie1035 on Jan 5, 10 4:32 AM
Shine, I'm Stuck all over the place, and stuck again. I , too like the game very much and have the others , but this one. Some thing is wrong and I think we all should at
least get a game in its place... how disappointing I, Remain

Go to: