garret entry, frustrated already...help!!

[Post New]by uptoolate on Jun 5, 09 9:33 AM
I can't get to the garret for the little bag, and I see the axe, but it won't let me take it?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:garret entry, frustrated already...help!!

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 5, 09 9:36 AM
Hi uptoolate! Welcome to the forums!

Which Treasure Seekers are you playing?

[Post New]by uptoolate on Jun 5, 09 9:41 AM
treasure seekers 11, enchanted canvas... great game so far except for this stage. It's too early to get frustrated by it. i can see the objects but cannot seem to get to them or grab them in the sea coast scene. thanks!

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 9:42:08 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 5, 09 10:08 AM
ok- are you in the fisherman's cabin?

Try checking out the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by uptoolate on Jun 5, 09 10:18 AM
Thanks for the speedy reply. Yes, I'm in the fishermans cabin, I must enter the garret to obtain the last object for the hornets nest. I can locate garret but cannot access, therefore am unable to get the axe to cut the tree. Running out of time (play time is limitedwith kids) arghh-And yes I have the walkthrough up.

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 10:38:25 AM PST

[Post New]by hddmad on Jun 5, 09 10:55 AM
got thesame problem.....becoming frustrated with the garret entry too.....did you get the trick yet? maybe you can show me how to.....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 5, 09 11:03 AM
hmmm- have you tried re-installing the game? Updating video card drivers? You may want to check with tech support.

[Post New]by uptoolate on Jun 6, 09 12:01 PM
Started two new games, and still cannot get up to the garret for the bag. Screen continues to flash when retrieving objects. Is there a secret to how you get up the staircase to the garret? ...very frustrating game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 7, 09 6:14 AM
You dont actually go up the stairs. Clicking on the area opens a window, blowing up the area.

It sounds like you need tech assistance. This may be a glitch. Did you re-install the game?

[Post New]by visja1 on Jun 30, 09 4:30 AM
Hi I am frustrated has anyone come up with an answer how to get into the garret.

The enchanted canvases

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 4:49:08 PM PST

[Post New]by visja1 on Jun 30, 09 5:06 PM
I am playing the treasure seekers the anchanted canvases. By looking up the forums for answer, it seems I am not the only one.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 30, 09 6:24 PM
visja1 wrote:I am playing the treasure seekers the anchanted canvases. By looking up the forums for answer, it seems I am not the only one.

It sounds like you need tech assistance. This may be a glitch. Did you re-install the game?

[Post New]by ladyem on Jul 1, 09 11:44 AM
has anyone figured out how to get the bag from the garret if so please let me know I have reinstalled the game no help what so ever I NEED HELP

Go to: