[Post New]by Lee101089 on Mar 7, 15 8:35 AM
Need help please.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Stuck on Level 64

[Post New]by FRHgames on Mar 7, 15 9:00 AM
I'm not sure where exactly you stuck, so I'll describe level from the very beginning:
1) Make a combo on a red cell at the bottom left part of the level. It will destroy Red Hot Stones
2) Collect all coins at the left side
3) Make a combo on the blue cell at the left part, it will eliminate all the Blue Hot Stones.
4) Collect all of the coins
that's it!
Let us know if it help!

[Post New]by Lee101089 on Mar 7, 15 1:22 PM
Thanks so much for your reply.
I can't get to the coins on the right to get rid of the blue.
The game pieces will not stack that far.
Does that make any sense?

Thanks.

[Post New]by Lee101089 on Mar 7, 15 1:33 PM
OMG! I am so sorry!
I just realized that the blue is on the left side after you clear the coins.
Geeeeez!
Thanks again for your help.

[Post New]by sunnys123 on Mar 10, 15 5:05 PM
I was right there with ya, Lee - I couldn't figure out for the life of me how I was going to get that blue square on the right. Thank you SO much for asking this, and so much for the reply!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 23, 15 2:20 PM
Hi. I don't know what I am doing wrong here but every time I clear out all the coins t on the left side, (after getting rid of all the red stones) and start after the blue stones, a large gap forms not letting me bridge across in order to get to the blue space..I've tried five different ways now but nothing works. Can you please work your magic and help me out here like you've so many times before?

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Aug 24, 15 7:18 AM
Boy oh boy do I ever feel embarrass here...I finally figured it out too after really looking at all your clues. Your still the very best helper and thanks as always for being there for us...

Go to: