popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

Thoughts on This Game?

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 5, 09 6:13 PM
just wondering what everyone thought of the game?

I found it was a good TM, not to fast paced, but not easily finished either...

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

Re:Thoughts on This Game?

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jun 5, 09 7:04 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I just was trying to decide between the sandwich shoppe and magic emporium - thoughts on that?

19kat54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by 19kat54 on Jul 15, 09 7:04 AM
I really enjoyed Supermarket Mania, and would like to know if they plan making another. Of the two mentioned above, I would rather play Supermarket.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 15, 09 7:09 AM
I like this game. I bought it a few months ago. If you like Supermaket Mania, I recommend Supermarket Management to you.

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Oct 15, 09 12:48 PM
I was a bit disappointed. The game only goes to 5-10 and it took me maybe two days to get through it. I'm glad I didn't pay full price, I would not have been happy at all.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Aug 1, 10 3:39 PM
Nice game. Very clean graphics, upbeat music, plays very smoothly. You are in charge of refilling shelves at a grocery store. As customers come in, you're actively keeping them filled. Different customers have different preferences. Some customers are a bit of a pain in the neck, such as teenagers (who basically ransack the store) or thieves (didn't encounter them in the demo). Game is fun to play and good for mindless fun when you just want to take your mind off your troubles and not have to think too much about what you are doing. Will be adding this to my buy list.

DeesjeDee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by DeesjeDee on Jan 20, 11 2:36 AM
Tried the demo, I didn't like this game at all, it was too much of a clicking frenzy to me. Also tried Supermarket Mania 2, which is a big improvement. Would definitely recommend the sequel over this one.

[Post New]by jodavis69 on Jan 31, 11 4:29 AM
what a load of rubbish, far too many glitches. The title screen has no indication as to where to click to get into the game and the granny at the end of level 1-1 doesn't want to leave and you end up in ground hog day! then when you finally get her to leave your little lady just jumps up and down, I gave up at that point as it wasn't looking like it was worth the effort at all.

VERY disappointing.

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Dec 27, 11 5:07 AM
when i tried the demo on the first 5 levels i found it fun enough and bought it but after completing level after level it began to get really repetitive and boring but since i have bought it and dislike leaving an unfinished game so i completed it and got expert on all levels if you can't get expert on a level just keep going on to the next level and do better since after you get all upgrades you can still go back to the level and get expert

Go to: