bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 12, 08 9:01 AM
Random Clicking – We found that this game is really sensitive to random clicking in each scene. It only takes a few clicks before you’ll be penalized for random clicking. In Timed Mode, it means you’ll get thirty seconds off the clock. If you are playing the Relaxed Mode, you’ll only receive an annoying little pop up message that you'll have to close.

Hints – You’ll start the game with four hints and you may find that you’ll use them up rather quickly. Objects are hidden quite well in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures. Fortunately, you can earn more hints by finding the hidden star in each scene. You won’t find any stars in scenes where you’re sent to find a large number of the same object though. So you might want to be sure to save up a few hints for these levels.

Hidden Object Names – A few objects on your list may have multiple meanings. In one scene, you are asked to find four tanks. Keep in mind that there are several different kind of tanks.

These are just a few suggestions that will help with Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville. If you have any general tips to share, please post them here

Re:Tips and Tricks for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville

[Post New]by dais7785 on Aug 15, 08 6:39 PM
I purchased the game yard sale hidden treasures sunnyville it wouldnt play right so I uninstalled it and now it will not let me reinstall it help heres my order number
19976069 and my email is dlclark61@hotmail.com

[Post New]by biggs12 on Aug 16, 08 10:57 AM
Do you have any tips or tricks on how to get the darn game to run?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 19, 08 1:58 PM
dais7785 wrote:I purchased the game yard sale hidden treasures sunnyville it wouldnt play right so I uninstalled it and now it will not let me reinstall it help heres my order number 19976069 and my email is dlclark61@hotmail.com

dais, welcome to the forums. They are user forums ... tech support does not check them. If you are a game club member, you can go to the My Account tab and contact them via Live Chat. If not, you'll need to contact them viat the Tech Support link on the bottom right. Good Luck.

[Post New]by apollo2fish on Aug 23, 08 5:27 PM
i found it to down load the 2nd time works.But now i can drag the stencle off what i painted on the locker.gettin sick of this game.

lgill44
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by lgill44 on Aug 28, 08 1:04 AM
oh thanx man u rock

lgill44
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by lgill44 on Aug 28, 08 1:05 AM
oh yer do the bartman haha

[Post New]by cowboyssweethear on Nov 14, 08 11:53 AM
I have found all that tanks but one can you help me find the last on? i need the last lighting bolt and the last butterfly too cant find them. please help

Go to: