No Spring Countdown and No daily timed quests

[Post New]by LovSibeHuskies on Mar 8, 15 7:53 AM
Good morning gamers and support team. At the end of February I started losing the Valentine special quests. The Spring countdown showed up for a few days and then it disappeared and has not returned. I am not getting the daily log in rewards or the daily timed quests. Has anyone else experienced this? I've tried removing the local files on my computer then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but that has not helped. I just reached level 61 and am using a PC with Windows 7. I recently upgraded my Norton 360 and wonder if that is interfering with the game. Any insights are appreciated. I loved this game, but fear I'm going to miss out without these features showing up. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Re:No Spring Countdown and No daily timed quests

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Mar 8, 15 8:36 AM
It might have something to do with your current version of Norton. There was a re-call of the newest version, something having to do with the latest HACKING problems. I use to have the Norton 360 but I now have the latest Norton Internet Security that has the complete protection. The only thing this Norton doesn't do is the Back-up Reminder. I don't worry about that since I do it at the first of the month anyway. Since installing this Norton I've never had any problems with any of my programs, oh, and I also run Windows 7 with the latest updates.
Since the start of this latest update, there has been reported hundreds of GLITCHES throughout the whole game. There's a list of them in a post somewhere in this forum and it keeps growing with complaints.
Don't worry about the Spring Count Down, it will be here round Easter. So mark your calendar for that day.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 8, 15 8:42 AM
I would be concerned if the countdown disappeared from my game too. Assumption would be that you are not going to get the quests; I do not think there is any guarantee that they will appear if the countdown clock disappeared.

If you have not already done so contact customer service, the link is below the G+ icon on this page.

[Post New]by LovSibeHuskies on Mar 8, 15 7:05 PM
Thank you both Shirlthepearl and Oddlyenuh. I appreciate your insights. I've been working with Catherine from tech support, but so far we haven't made any headway. I think Shirl is probably on to the culprit though because the only change I've made to my system is the renewal of the Norton 360. I may try uninstalling it, or restoring to just before my renewal. Thanks again for your input, it really was helpful. Happy gaming! Norann

[Post New]by LovSibeHuskies on Mar 8, 15 7:19 PM
My issue has been resolved! Yeah! I cannot thank ShirlThePearl for the input. It had to do with my current Norton 360. I modified a setting and I am back in the game! What a relief! Happy gaming to all! From a very happy guppy!

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Completing Sign Help!

[Post New]by deb911 on Mar 8, 15 8:01 PM
"I am working on getting items that are requested by AES to fix the office sign. I win them in auction but have to en up buying them to win the challenge. I am wasting a lot of gold !!!!"

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 9, 15 5:54 AM
Deb, it might be helpful if you looked at thread titles and sought your answers in those threads.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Mar 16, 15 8:30 PM
deb make sure you go back into the auction house (may need to go look at another of same item even, but not bid) to get the message that you've won to appear in your mail. It only counts if you've read that message and you are then given your award (which should pop up immediately after reading it). If you let the time run out without seeing the message, you don't get credit.

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 19, 15 8:51 PM
I don't have a countdown clock either,
I think once a square came up that said sprigt count down starts in === days. Have not seen it since tho, should I be concerned?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 19, 15 9:06 PM
judicuti wrote:I don't have a countdown clock either,
I think once a square came up that said sprigt count down starts in === days. Have not seen it since tho, should I be concerned?

If it were me, I'd definitely report it to BFG. The clock may trigger Easter (not sure) but since there's some time before it begins, it can't hurt to see if there's something they can do to reinstate.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 20, 15 5:33 AM
Judi, are you playing the PC game or the mobile device game? I think it is PC because we visited about something that I seem to remember would only be on the PC game.

Also you did download the 1/5/15 update right?

Might try to uninstall and reinstall the game from the game manager too if you have not already done it. Never made a difference in my game but others swear by it.

Go to: