toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

MIDDNIGHT CASTLE. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH ELEPHANT GAMES AND BIGFISH

[Post New]by toscapishi on Mar 8, 15 2:31 PM
After srveral emails to the technical/customer support, and two months waiting to haave my original game to be restored, I was only given a code for a free collector edition! I have spent a lot of real money around $100 to get to level 57 and I enjoyed the game so much that I got addicted to it . Now I cant enjoy the game to start all over again. Is it justice?!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:MIDDNIGHT CASTLE. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH ELEPHANT GAMES AND BIGFISH

[Post New]by tayers81 on Mar 8, 15 2:43 PM
Hi toscapishi!

I am so very sorry that this happened to you. I know others have had the same problem. I know how hard it is to wait while they work on restoring your game because I'd be just as impatient. I'm only at level 17 and that took a lot of hard work, so I can't imagine losing the progress you made. I think they gave you that code for a free collectors edition game because of the troube it caused you. It sounds like they're probably still working on restoring your game. Hopefully, they'll get it restored soon. If so, you won't be out the money you spent on it...you'll actually be up a free collectors edition game. If they can't restore it, I'd most definitely demand my money back. I've got fingers crossed that they can restore it...and soon.

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Mar 8, 15 3:00 PM
Hello toscapish so sorry to read that you have you have lost your game and I can honestly say I know excately how you feel because this has also happened to me, my game vanished when the christmas extra's were taken away in an upgrade. it took time but I kind of got my game back they took all the information provided on what level I was on and how much gold I had and all that and made me a new game when I got it I was still on level 33 and had the correct amount of gold but I knew it was not my original game but close enough to it for me to carry on playing with it but I did start a new game which I lost when they gave me back the game they created for me so do I moan or complain about being on level 13 and losing gold again no I just accepted they tried there best to accomplish the return of my origiaal game and left it there I truly hope they can do the same for you. Good Luck to you and I truly wish you the best of luck in getting your game back.

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on Mar 25, 15 5:13 PM
TAYRES 81, I thank you for your kind comment, but sadly there has been no progress. I am not sure if it will be ever restored since they have not apply to my last 3 requests. in 2 occasion they said would be restored on Friday, and 4 more Fridays came and gone and still nothing but silence!!! I am going to cancel my membership which is coasting me just under £6. per month only to play Middnight castle. I am very disappointed with big brother fish!!

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

MIDDNIGHT CASTLE. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH ELEPHANT GAMES AND BIGFISH

[Post New]by toscapishi on Mar 25, 15 5:14 PM
toscapishi wrote:After srveral emails to the technical/customer support, and two months waiting to haave my original game to be restored, I was only given a code for a free collector edition! I have spent a lot of real money around $100 to get to level 57 and I enjoyed the game so much that I got addicted to it . Now I cant enjoy the game to start all over again. Is it justice?!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 25, 15 7:22 PM
G'day toscapishi,

I really appreciate you taking the time to update the forum, and I truly apologise for the delays here.

At this time only the developer has the ability to restore the accounts and I would like to assure you that our teams will be doing everything humanly possible to get this all taken care of for you.

If it is Big Fish Games Customer Support that you haven't had a reply to, please reply to the last email you received. From time to time the replies our reps send inadvertently are routed to Spam and occasionally don't reach their intended destination. Replying to the last email you received will make sure that you are sent directly to the rep that was helping you most recently and we'll make sure that the developers are notified.

bfgMurrumbidgee

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on Apr 24, 15 7:49 PM
FINALY, AFTER A LONG 4 MONTHS, I GOT MY ORIGINAL GAME BACK. THANK YOU BIGFISH.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Apr 25, 15 12:07 AM
I am very glad toscapichi that you have finally your original game restored only after 4 months..... !!

I have been wiating for my L*I*A game to be restored since October 15th, 2014 !!!

Lia

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on Apr 25, 15 6:02 AM
Hi LIA. I am sorry that you are still waiting for your game to be restored, I know how you feel, but please keep sending them 2 emails a week they are and can be helpful if you keep reminding them with your emails. Hope you have it back soon and stay happy.

toscapishi

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Apr 25, 15 11:24 AM
toscapishi wrote:Hi LIA. I am sorry that you are still waiting for your game to be restored, I know how you feel, but please keep sending them 2 emails a week they are and can be helpful if you keep reminding them with your emails. Hope you have it back soon and stay happy.

toscapishi

Thank you toscapishi !!

I am in constant communication with a very kind representative of CS and I am told that my isuue is a priority. I believe my problem is quite serious but the try to solve it !!!

Lia

Go to: