Forest of the Dead

[Post New]by Cattleking on Mar 8, 15 7:31 PM
I have lit four candles. I keep going around and around I have found other candles that are not lit. Found a hut in the forest then later I found a key to the hut...now I cannot find the hut again. What do I have to do. Can someone help?

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Forest of the Dead

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Mar 10, 15 9:31 AM
I am in the same boat-found some sort of "gate" with angel like creature blocking it.

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Mar 10, 15 2:28 PM
the hut is near the Cheshire cat. pay attention to the locales on the map when you go around- you may have to backtrack.

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by playsome on Mar 11, 15 11:03 AM
You need more than four matches. you get the others in a secret room. That someone tells you about after you find the cabin in the woods. Hint: Talk to everyone multiple times. You'll get there. Good luck

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on Mar 22, 15 12:08 PM
I am totally stuck here. I have been around the forest more times than I can count, have talked with everyone in Sleepy Hollow many times, but can't find the secret room or the matches. Can anyone help before I lose what is left of my mind?

playsome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by playsome on Mar 25, 15 6:49 PM
@Catzen Where are you in the game. I'm asking because if you try to do things out of sequence the game can freeze up (well my game did) Anyway if you've got the first four matches don't go around the forest until you have the rest. Spoiler: The first four matches are in the church. To get the rest of the matches you must first get into the cabin in the woods. After you must talk to everyone in order to get this sequence Katrina's Father asks you to check the will kept by the pastor. Once you check the will go out and talk to people. someone will tell you about a map to the secret room. You can't find the room without the map so don't bother looking ahead of time. Hope this helps you out. Good luck

Edited on 03/25/2015 at 6:51:04 PM PST

Go to: