minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

About the timed hands...

[Post New]by minesita on Mar 8, 15 9:03 PM
A note to developers and BFG:

I bought this game because I, as many people liked the demo. At this time I should be giving them 4 or 5 stars.

So far I could go to level 9. On this stage I found one called Jailbreak or similar name, where you need to make 220 points in 60 seconds. That is the 4th timed hand, the 2nd is Sands of Time, the 3rd called Quarter where I needed to make 140 points (my son helped me).

They never said to have something timed. As a person who have arthritis is impossible to me to play a timed game.

I don't like at all Developers who are deceiving without need.

From now, I'll wait to have a game after some reviews.

A frustrated customer,
M.

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 8:37:09 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:About the timed hands...

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 9, 15 12:24 AM
Minesita, I completely agree with you. And I will make a note of this developer's name to be sure that I will NOT buy another game from them until I also have read reviews first.

To sneak in timed hands is not acceptable. And why has no one from BF said anything? We have all complaint about it and not once has a moderator said anything.

This game should be completely changed, and a new version should be given to us. One that doesn't include timed hands, and one that gives younmore coins and lets you pay less for the jokers and reshuffles.

Go to: