peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Game crashed

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jun 6, 09 5:56 AM
I cannot believe this. I only had to get through the forest maze and one more day of this game and it crashed. Won't let me play. Crashed. Error. AAARRGGHHH!!!!!!

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Game crashed

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Jun 6, 09 11:48 AM
Mine didn't crash but came up BFG had a curupted file and go to utilities to repair. I get him to the pond but getting back I want him to run and he stops dead and won't move. Any ideas about this.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 10, 09 11:17 AM
Sometimes if you defrag the hard it will do better. Remember that this a large file game. after you install it run your virus scanner.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 22, 09 10:41 AM
another thing that I found out update your video drivers.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Oct 27, 09 12:11 PM
another thing you must do when down loading turn off all fire walls. turn off virus scanner. or use trusted site. I am still having trouble with my graghics, I think it is my proccessor or my computer just can't handle sherlock holmes one. I can play most of the game but some parts are still in slow motion. If you are low on space that will have an effect to.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on May 11, 10 8:18 AM
Hello . I changed my video card and the game plays smooth and even now. I found out another thing if play the game on older windows it doesn't play as well either. Your files have to be up to date.
I played Shelock on different windows and had all kinds of problems.

Go to: