mommy2ash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

what am i missing??

[Post New]by mommy2ash on Jun 6, 09 9:06 AM
ok i am in the banquet hall as sherlock holmes. i have found the white cloth, the black cloth, the red hair, the black hair, the guest list, the speech, the handbag with the tickets and gun, the white powder, i have measured the smudge on the door frame, found the button, measured the foot print, found the ashes, found powder 3 times, found the picture of the woman and seen the blue table cloths. i have shown lavinia the gun and talked to everybody.

i have been going around in circles going over everything for the last two hours and now i have had enough lol. im hoping i have missed something really silly

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:what am i missing??

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 6, 09 8:38 PM
You need to find watson and talk to everyone outside. I think I found him by clicking on the map and that should take you there. I hope this helps.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jun 6, 09 11:34 PM
If you have already done Watson Holmes needs to go back and talk to the Man standing with the Women.You can only move on once you have done this.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 6, 09 11:59 PM
If Holmes has not said it is time to go outside and see Watson you have missed the little round case under the table in the hall with the mirror. Missed greasy substances on door handles and a calling card in the ladies powder room. Have you read everything? Also looked through your entire inventory? Including statements, papers, etc.

[Post New]by cbjarrett on Jun 7, 09 3:34 AM
For me, when I got to this point, I was missing a final conversation with the "grimsley" fellow (in the dining room with the daughter). Once the final discussion was finished with him. . . he automatically makes his way outside with Watson, my dear.

Edited on 06/07/2009 at 3:35:16 AM PST

max1fax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by max1fax on Jun 9, 09 11:38 AM
speak to the guy sweeping the floor about the french guy...

Go to: