muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Ben Justice

[Post New]by muttmom on Mar 9, 15 1:19 PM
I went through all 50 levels at the Junk Yard and still and still have not gotten the Ben Justice. Where in the devil is that thing!?

Deb

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:Ben Justice

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Mar 9, 15 1:49 PM
Birdwatching 7 and Photostudio 8 as far as I know.... Good luck

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 10, 15 7:24 PM
I went and looked up old threads.... Ben's use to be in the cities and I had removed it from the spreadsheet back in Oct and then was told that on some games it is still available in MI and MT. It is not in those cities on my game but others swear they are so I think the best bet are the mini-games that Barbara directed you to.

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Mar 11, 15 12:12 AM
That's affirmative on Ben's Justice no longer being in the Junk Yard. I've played all Modes of every map site to double check on what's available, BZ/BFGames have removed it from the Junk Yard but I've noticed it is now at Boat Builders--Hessel, MI in Fast Shoppers mode.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 11, 15 5:32 AM
Ben's Justice was never in MO, except perhaps a quest and that was one time only.

It was in AZ, MI and MT - removed completely from AZ and in my game does not appear in MI or MT either but does on other's games.

The quest takes you to AZ but you will not find it there. You can play the Mini-games that Barb mentioned or try Michigan or Montana in Fast mode only.

Ben's Justice was NEVER in MO.

The quest for Ben's Justice will take you to Arizona to find it but it has been removed from there. Get it at another city, the mini-game or the auction.

Edited on 05/10/2015 at 5:40:54 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Ben's Justice

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 15 5:08 AM
Just played through again, Ben's Justice is in the cities in Montana and Michigan in Fast mode only.

This was on my second game, they are not appearing on my first game in either city only the mini-games.

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 5:11:02 AM PST

Go to: