radio parts

radio parts

[Post New]by Jeanne56 on Jun 6, 09 11:02 AM
I'm stuck on I think the 8th radio part the hint is "A hero's search leads to rewards if he proves himself " I just can't figure it out.... help please..............Thanks

Re:radio parts

[Post New]by abcbvdg24 on Jun 6, 09 5:52 PM
Go fishing again – right to the Southeast of the 3 giant Tikis in the fourth map, there is a tiny little pond. Fish in there for a radio part. that should be the 8th one

[Post New]by sweetthing108269 on Jun 7, 09 11:09 AM
Can anyone help me find the 7th part? I do not understand the clue at all. It has something to do with something being returned and to remember when.

[Post New]by babygearrat on Jun 7, 09 11:28 AM
the7th piece is in the bottle floating by the boat

teresab313
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by teresab313 on Jun 7, 09 9:35 PM
Strangely, I haven't been able to find the first and second parts! I've found all the others, although I can't say how I found some of them I just kind of stumbled on them by accident I only found one by actually figuring out the clue, and that one was the one with the three totems. Two of them I found thanks to other players

Can anyone help me find the two I'm missing?

layle1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by layle1 on Jun 8, 09 4:37 AM
The first one is under one of the Xs in the sand, the second is the big rock in the first settlement area that won't move. You put 4-5 (I can't remember) villagers and they move it together.

[Post New]by nataliesmama on Jun 8, 09 6:58 AM
I cannot find the one where I need to stare at the tiki in the 3rd quadrant. Even though I put everyone there who had a level 2 or higher carpentry skill, no one wants to stare. They just await orders and finally walk away. I have all the other radio parts, and I am at the finish in the map. I've done all the puzzles and have just this to finish. So why won't they stare?

teresab313
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by teresab313 on Jun 8, 09 8:19 AM
Thanks layle1! I wondered about the X's. I figured they had to be something significant since I couldn't put a building on them, but I don't seem to have a shovel. I remember reading about someone digging all over the place and so now I really wonder where to get a shovel...

I thought I saw something under that big rock, but couldn't figure out how to get it. I'll try putting a bunch of people on the rock.

nataliesmama - I believe I finally got a reaction from the tiki when I put one of the people right at the spot where a question mark appears as you point around the tiki, just like when a hatchet appears when you're directing your people at trees to cut down for wood. I can't remember what "qualifications" the person had that finally worked, though.

[Post New]by nataliesmama on Jun 8, 09 9:51 AM
teresab313 wrote:Thanks layle1! nataliesmama - I believe I finally got a reaction from the tiki when I put one of the people right at the spot where a question mark appears as you point around the tiki, just like when a hatchet appears when you're directing your people at trees to cut down for wood. I can't remember what "qualifications" the person had that finally worked, though.

I do get the question mark, but I cannot get them to stare. I can't imagine what more I need when I (my character) am at level 3 for all skills, though. It's driving me batty.

CACuriousSoul
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by CACuriousSoul on Jun 8, 09 10:06 AM
"I do get the question mark, but I cannot get them to stare. I can't imagine what more I need when I (my character) am at level 3 for all skills, though. It's driving me batty."

If you notice on the tiki heads, there are different symbols on the top of each one for carpenter, provider and lumberjack. You need two different level 3s for each appropriate skill tiki head. Then take those six people to the crab thing.

[Post New]by nataliesmama on Jun 8, 09 4:12 PM
CACuriousSoul wrote:If you notice on the tiki heads, there are different symbols on the top of each one for carpenter, provider and lumberjack. You need two different level 3s for each appropriate skill tiki head. Then take those six people to the crab thing.

That is not where I have the problem. I got both of those puzzles. I am talking about the short tiki statue in the 3rd area - the area just over the bridge and just below the pig hunting grounds. That statue is the solution to "you just need to look in the right spot," isn't it?

That is the last radio part I need. I just cannot get anyone to actually stare at the statue no matter what I try. Question marks, yes. I put the maximum number of people on it at one time - all with level 2 or 3 carpentry - and it just won't work.

[Post New]by megansgma on Jun 8, 09 7:24 PM
The only radio part I can not find is the 5th one. Can anyone help?

dagai
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by dagai on Jun 8, 09 8:42 PM
i am stuck needing some of the radio parts also. when you have your six people at level three on everything and you take them to the crab eblem 5 of them make the footprints light up but the six stands kind of on the side and the sixth footprint does not light up what am i doing wrong. Can someone give a list of where all the radio parts are i cant find the bottle thats supposed to be by the boat ty ty

Islaug
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Islaug on Jun 9, 09 6:44 AM
teresab313 wrote:Thanks layle1! I wondered about the X's. I figured they had to be something significant since I couldn't put a building on them, but I don't seem to have a shovel. I remember reading about someone digging all over the place and so now I really wonder where to get a shovel...

I thought I saw something under that big rock, but couldn't figure out how to get it. I'll try putting a bunch of people on the rock.

nataliesmama - I believe I finally got a reaction from the tiki when I put one of the people right at the spot where a question mark appears as you point around the tiki, just like when a hatchet appears when you're directing your people at trees to cut down for wood. I can't remember what "qualifications" the person had that finally worked, though.

You drag a person to the X and then there is a shovel shown -just like when you chop trees -an axe "arrives".

[Post New]by nataliesmama on Jun 9, 09 7:48 AM
dagai wrote:i cant find the bottle thats supposed to be by the boat ty ty

It is next to a floating life preserver. You may have built a fishing dock over it.

[Post New]by BerryFluffy on Jun 9, 09 8:28 AM
the 5th one i think i had one of the villagers fish at the pond at the 3rd field, up near the hunting area, think i had him fish just above the tiny rock at tha pond

staring at the tiki in the third firld gives the 6th piece

stuck on the forth piece. "Sometimes you just need to look in the right spot", still looking around

[Post New]by kaistork on Jun 9, 09 4:22 PM
I need help finding the 4th radio part, the 3rd radio part, and the 9th radio part.
If anyone can help me please, please help!

Edited on 06/09/2009 at 4:22:37 PM PST

[Post New]by nataliesmama on Jun 9, 09 6:06 PM
Okay, my 8 year old found the 4th radio part. I'm trying not to feel stupid

If you take someone up to the woods in section 2 - this is not the one where you chop wood at the crack. It is the grove of trees just under that and that edge the pond. We both got radio part 4 there.

Now I'm not sure what good it does to stare at the tiki in area 3 since I got all the radio parts.

[Post New]by Bronco007 on Jun 9, 09 7:05 PM
I have girls, guys, everybody I can find fishing this pond near the hunting grounds. No luck. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by TXRanger1957 on Jun 9, 09 7:19 PM
OK, I have them all but the 3rd one. Anyone who can tell me what I'm missing or how to find it?

Go to: