eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

missing windmill blade

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 6, 09 4:24 PM
Has anybody encountered the problem with the windmill blades. There are three in each section of the garden I find the blades in the first two games and then the third game it is nowhere to be found. I have changed user names so many times I have lost count now. On one occassion I clicked on the grassed area to the left of the door with the pumpkin on it and the blade cropped up. This last game I was on nothing. I am now getting really angry. I have all the dream chronicle games and this is the only one that has been a problem. Any one out there worked out the secret of the missing blade.

I have also encountered the missing plate too.

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

Re:missing windmill blade

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jun 7, 09 8:13 AM
The blades can hide in the grass at front of the house, at the base of the windmill, in the actual structure of the windmill, and in the back garden of course where they're a bit more obvious.

I had trouble finding them too until I realized that they were hiding as part of the windmill frame.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 8, 09 4:21 PM
thanks for that I have clicked every centimetre of the screen including the grass windmill and even the ground in both sections front and back to no availe and on numerous ocassions. Perhaps I have a dud game

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 8, 09 5:40 PM
If every game you've started is under a new player name, the objects would be in the same place as they are in the walkthrough. It's only when you play again with the same name that the object locations change.

Go to: