trading post quests and white bunny

[Post New]by sjp9956 on Jun 6, 09 5:07 PM
I have collected enough gold on the 1st trading post quest, but it still tells me i have failed. I have tried this about 30 times. also, i have gotten the white bunny, and have him in a crate, but still the man doesn't come for the bunny, and i can't complete the quest. HELP please!

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:trading post quests and white bunny

[Post New]by kittiwake on Aug 26, 09 12:19 PM
Once you have the white bunny crated, click on your hero and direct them to pick up the crate. You will then get a message from your hero. Next, click on the guy that wants the bunny. He will ask you for something else.

[Post New]by laurend926 on Sep 2, 09 10:13 AM
Make sure when you do the trading post quests that you click back on the exclamation mark as soon as you collect enough gold (or whatever else you are asked to collect) so that you can talk back to the man that asked you to collect it. Its on the left hand side of your screen. It will not tell you that you win automatically, but as soon as you click on that exclamation bubble, time stops and he will tell you thanks and that you are either done or that he needs you to find something else. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by laurend926 on Sep 2, 09 10:14 AM
Make sure when you do the trading post quests that you click back on the exclamation mark as soon as you collect enough gold (or whatever else you are asked to collect) so that you can talk back to the man that asked you to collect it. Its on the left hand side of your screen. It will not tell you that you win automatically, but as soon as you click on that exclamation bubble, time stops and he will tell you thanks and that you are either done or that he needs you to find something else. Hope this helps!

Go to: