baby blimp

[Post New]by lynndolphins on Aug 12, 08 9:40 PM
does anyone know how to get the twins triplettes etc awards

Re:baby blimp

[Post New]by pippahazel on Aug 17, 08 12:13 AM
Have you found out how to make twins triplets etc as I have been unable to do it also

nontoxxic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nontoxxic on Aug 30, 08 5:59 PM
i never got to see the twins, triplets..etc.. LOL

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Sep 2, 08 11:02 AM
In order to get twins, triplets, etc., you'll notice that there are little orbs on the machine that babies first come out of with stars in them. The orb with two stars makes twins, whereas the orb with three starts makes triplets and so on. They are unlocked as you upgrade your delivery storks. Once you unlock a particular orb, you'll see it begin to fill up as you play a level. Once it is filled completely, you can pull it off the machine and place in on a baby on the conveyor belt, turning him/her into either twins, triplets, or quadruplets. I hope this helps!

Happy gaming!

Edited on 09/02/2008 at 11:03:47 AM PST

abarn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by abarn on Sep 3, 08 10:47 AM
Thanks for the tips everybody! I was having a real hard time with game and usually time management games are my thing but I was starting think there was no way to get this one!! I guess a good challenge is what we need though sometimes.

babyboo15
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by babyboo15 on Dec 28, 08 7:46 AM
Can you tell me because i have not got twins or triplets , I have the normal baby.

Edited on 12/28/2008 at 7:47:13 AM PST

[Post New]by talk_101 on Jan 14, 09 2:43 PM
does any one else have a problem with the main menu screen freezing if you click something other the play? also it wont let me upgrade my storks so i can make twins and i cant pass the 4th i guess level because i need twins and i cant make them

frankey1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by frankey1 on Aug 7, 10 1:15 AM
I think it's fun playing Baby Blimp.

[Post New]by nancyrobert11 on Aug 21, 10 5:25 AM
I played the demo of Baby Blimp and liked it. The concept of the game is new and entertaining.

KimM34470
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KimM34470 on Jul 15, 11 6:26 PM
abarn wrote:Thanks for the tips everybody! I was having a real hard time with game and usually time management games are my thing but I was starting think there was no way to get this one!! I guess a good challenge is what we need though sometimes.

Am having the same problem, and I'm frustrated! I've managed to get twins, but that doesn't seem to be helping me get expert. I'm stuck on level 5 as far as expert goes!

[Post New]by Shelbyh286 on Jun 14, 12 3:16 PM
triplets seem to come when you make combos.

Go to: