rthomas
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

macromedia projector problems

[Post New]by rthomas on Jun 6, 09 8:39 PM
I purchased this game some time ago and I played it for a little while one day, then closed out of it. When I went back to play it, I got this message "macromedia projector player has stopped working" Then it just closes down. I've tried unloading , reloading and I've gone on-line to find a fix for the macromedia player problem but nothing has fixed the problem. Has anyone else had this experience? I've seen the posts about other similar problems, but none about the macromedia player etc... It really ticks me off that I purchased this game and can't use it. I think if it's a problem with the game and not the computer, as I'm seeing with other players on this forum, BFG should refund our money and delete this game from their list until the game creator or company can fix the problem.
Rhonda

Edited on 06/06/2009 at 8:39:35 PM PST

Re:macromedia projector problems

[Post New]by lady348 on Jun 20, 09 7:21 AM
I hav had the same problem and can not find a solution. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by laurarc49 on May 27, 11 9:12 AM
I cannot find a solution...I went to Gamezebo,,they had nothing on macromedia projectors. Please help.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jul 14, 14 11:04 AM
macromedia is a still picture. Kind of like a screen saver but doesn't move. Like a screen shot. It may not have download when you got the game.

Go to: