bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 11, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding forum

[Post New]by Vkann on Jan 23, 16 6:11 PM
I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

[Post New]by wendycollien on May 7, 16 11:17 AM
episode 22 invitation challenge finding snaggy
Im playing on a mac
Snuggy meows and does not appear in front of the musicians until after the fail. I try clicking on the blank space but that doesn't work either

[Post New]by evensong1 on Aug 6, 16 10:44 AM
I am having the same problem. Has anyone responded to this?

wendycollien wrote:episode 22 invitation challenge finding snaggy
Im playing on a mac
Snuggy meows and does not appear in front of the musicians until after the fail. I try clicking on the blank space but that doesn't work either

Go to: