Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 11, 15 1:22 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 7:09:56 AM PST

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here.

[Post New]by honest2 on Mar 11, 15 6:42 AM
I am unable to get "full screen" on this, despite uninstall and reinstall.
Means I have to restart the computer each time I finish a game because the "Menu" option is not visible

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 11, 15 7:10 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 13, 15 3:39 AM
I also couldn't get full screen, until I was buying some upgrades and noticed a small ring in the top left hand corner - clicked on that and clicked maximise , and now I have a full screen.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Mar 14, 15 4:48 AM
Thankyou Goeash ! Have found the ring now, thanks to you.
Wasn't easy to find though.

[Post New]by Fish_erprice on Mar 15, 15 5:05 PM
Hello.
When I try to download the game in my daughter's MBP, after clicking the blue "Download" button, the whole "bar" turns green, an empty progress bar, underneath written "0B of 163.7 MB" inside the green bar and a message there "Waiting for download" show for a short time, then the bar turns gray and written "Error downloading", that's all.
In my MBP everything works perfectly.
Both OS's Yosemite 10.10.2.

[Post New]by greenmelinda on Mar 21, 15 5:03 PM
Same problem as the user above me. Keeps telling me there is an ERROR DOWNLOADING but all troubleshooting should circumvent this. I even reinstalled GM.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Apr 2, 15 7:12 AM
Will not play full screen on MAC

When you check 'full screen' mode-

the checkmark is black- not color

I found no 'ring'

LS

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Apr 2, 15 7:56 AM
Will not play full screen on PC either- windows 7 & 8.1

LS

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 2, 15 8:20 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like there are a number of players unable to get this particular game to display correctly on their computer. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I can definitely see how frustrating this is!

It may be helpful to check out the following help page:

Screen Resolution

If you are still seeing issues, our Technical Support Team is always willing to help.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by MysteryPrincess on Apr 10, 15 4:56 PM
I really enjoyed this game and finished playing it, twice to check. Everything seems to work fine, except at the end. The game crashes after you "win". The only way to play is to start the game over again as a new player. I tried switching from full to partial screen, and it still crashes. Kinda a bummer, because it doesn't allow you to replay any levels after you've finished the game. I'm on a Mac, if that helps. Wish there was a fix.

[Post New]by MissSahara on Apr 21, 15 10:28 AM
Hi. Not sure it qualifies as a tech problem, but the game won't remember me. Every time I turn it on, it asks me for the player's name (none are saved from previous sessions) and I have to start the whole game from Day 1. Can this be fixed? Thanks.
Playing on PC.

[Post New]by broompilot on May 24, 15 5:15 AM
In episode 23, day 2, I cannot send the flowers to the pink basket. I have posted in the forum for help from other members and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing seems to work.

[Post New]by broompilot on May 24, 15 7:19 AM
And my operating system is Windows 8.1.

Go to: