Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 11, 15 1:23 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 7:10:33 AM PST

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here.

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 11, 15 2:50 AM
I don't think Emily's needs a review at this stage. Of course we are now receiving them backwards having already played the one where she has a child - but that doesn't matter - it's great that they are here now.

What's new / different?
This one makes you work for your expert score!
There are optional challenges to invite people to the wedding, these are hectic but fun.

There were some cut scenes but all in all the story was interesting from the start with some twists and turns that kept it entertaining.

There is still the usual time management where she has to prepare a meal and serve it, in the demo there is also the addition of Patrick preparing flowers which is quite tricky to remember to give that to the customer. As before there are days on which something extra has to be done, but not all days. There is still that elusive mouse!

So hopefully by now you're playing the game and not reading here...

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 11, 15 5:07 AM
I love the "Emily" series and always have since the first one. I'm happy to see BFG offering them now, however, this by no means qualifies as a TGT as it is almost 3 years old. That said, Emily is preparing for her wedding to Patrick and also has to deal with the meddling mother in law. This one seems more difficult to get gold status. There are little mini games thrown in which are hectic but fun. This is a great addition to the Emily series if you don't already own it. However, I feel it should have been offered as an extra game to the Today's Game section.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 11, 15 7:10 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by wizenwitty on Mar 11, 15 4:02 PM
Played one level early in the game (finding 25 mice and getting at least one star) and could not get it. I'm not buying it!!!~!!!!

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Mar 11, 15 4:30 PM
Was thrilled to see another game in the Emily series. Always cute graphics and funny story line. This one however, is the best in the series, with added fun mini games, that go along with the story line well. Getting the game club discount today, made the purchase deal, even that much sweeter. Thanks BF.

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 4:31:46 PM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 12, 15 9:07 AM
I have just downloaded this game and it tells me my free time is up! Interesting, as I haven't played it at all! However, I have bought it, as I have played Delicious games before from another site.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 17, 15 2:50 AM
I cannot recommend this game enough.
Absolutely perfect.

I discovered Emily games just a few months ago & I couldn't find any of them on BFG (because they're only now starting to become available here) so I had to cheat on BFG because I *Had* to have them!

Seriously - do not pass up the chance to play this game & any of its sequels. Just pure masterful production quality in every way.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Mar 17, 15 8:59 AM
I'm new to this series and love the two I purchased here. When will the others be released on Big Fish--particularly Emily's Honeymoon Cruise?

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Mar 29, 15 3:30 PM
PLease get Emilys True Love for MAC- OS Maverick....

GReat game

LS

[Post New]by Luisa1010 on Apr 1, 15 1:33 PM
This is a HORRIBLE Emily game...dont waste your money unless you are interested in being frustrated....game scenes that are RIDICULOUSLY hard even in casual mode. there is no way to complete the great majority of the challenges for invites....I think someone lost their marbles who designed this game..

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 1, 15 1:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank everyone for their feedback on this particular game. It is greatly appreciated.

We currently don't have any information in regards to when Emily's True Love will be available for Mac Cookyville. As a moderation team, we aren't privy to this information. It may be helpful to sign up for one of our Email Newsletters.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

dellie2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by dellie2 on May 6, 15 3:54 PM
What a great game and you sure get your money's worth with this game!

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on May 7, 15 4:57 PM
I certainly hope Big Fish is planning to get ALL of the Emily games!! I have purchased all of the ones available on Big Fish so far and in the beginning I didn't think I would enjoy them, I was wrong. Very challenging for me.

Many of the Challenges drove me nuts and I had to give up, I just love the games.

Plus it is a change from the dreary, dark Hidden Objects games I used to love so very much. We need something light and cheery to play that gives us a distraction from life.

Are you listening Big Fish Owners???

zephyr369
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by zephyr369 on Jun 4, 15 5:39 PM
Some of the challenges are very difficult. But my biggest complaint is that the credits are tied to the last level of the last episode. It is EXTREMELY ANNOYING to have to be forced to go through the credits when all you want to do is to replay the level. So I just gave up.

FRUSTRATING EPISODES.

[Post New]by WILDINSTINCTS on Jul 23, 15 9:02 PM
EPISODE 8: YOU CAN PLAY IT A THOUSAND TIMES, ANNOYED CUSTOMERS WILL WALK OUT OF THE HOTEL FURIOUS AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN FINISH THE LEVEL TO THE END OF THE GAME, AND NOT EVEN AFTER IS FINISHED. WHAT'S THE FUN?

EPISODE 19, SECOND DAY: THE MOUSE IS NOT VISIBLE, JUST THE SOUND OF IT, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAY IT.

I WONDER IF THE MAKERS OF THESE GAMES REALIZE THAT CREATING FRUSTRATION CHEATING ON PLAYERS, IS NOT THE WHAT MAKES PEOPLE BUY THEIR GAMES. YOU CAN CHEAT PEOPLE ONCE OR TWICE, BUT THAT'S IT.
MOST PEOPLE BUY GAMES FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN, NOT TO GET NERVOUS AND FRUSTRATED,

Edited on 07/23/2015 at 9:03:25 PM PST

Go to: