siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Original Release Date: October 23rd, 2012

[Post New]by siscokid on Mar 11, 15 3:48 AM
A "New Game Every Day?"

Indeed.

IMHO BFG's has declined since they "Sold Out" . Becoming very disillusioned and disappointed with membership.

This game was released in 2012 and they are releasing it as new. What? You didn't think we'd notice?! ***snort***

C'mon BF, get with it!

Darn shame it is...

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Original Release Date: October 23rd, 2012

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Mar 11, 15 3:50 AM
Yes, this is disappointing!

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 11, 15 5:49 AM
These games weren't available to BigFish until the new ownership.

Some of us did request that they release the remainder of the Emily series since the new owners were allowed to distribute them and we couldn't for whatever reason play them on the other sites.

So although I'm aware that this game is old, and not in sequence, I'm happy to have it here as I haven't been able to play it before and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

[Post New]by Brentnor27 on Mar 11, 15 7:35 AM
I'm disappointed in the poor titles that have been released lately. Big Fish Games no longer develops any more games like their Mystery Case series. The last one was developed by Elephant Games. And many other game portals are focusing on apps for your portable Android or iOS devices. With the very limited genres, (HOG, TM etc.) Big Fish Games saw the writing on the wall and sold their company last November. It's only a matter of time now...

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 7:36:08 AM PST

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Mar 11, 15 8:08 AM
Brentnor27 wrote:And many other game portals are focusing on apps for your portable Android or iOS devices

Which means for those dinosaurs like myself who don't own or want a smartphone or a tablet or an android or an iOS device (whatever that is), there will be no new games being developed for PC's

I too am disappointed with the recent games on here. This Emily game might be over 2 years old but it's still the best thing that's been released here for weeks.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Original Release Date: October 23rd, 2012

[Post New]by stingstungme on Mar 11, 15 9:53 AM
siscokid wrote:A "New Game Every Day?"

Was the game released on this site before today? No? Well then it is a new game to the site.

Big Fish is not going to get every game the day that it is released. Some developers sell it through their site for several months before allowing others to. Aveyond, Adelantado, Royal Envoy are a few games that spring to mind.

When BFG got the Emily game before this, people were griping that it was an older game. Big deal. It was new to Big Fish and I bought it just like many others.

One of the games that came out the day before this was Lily and Sasha and if you look on YT, there is a video of the game from 2011.

I know all of the Hidden Object games are not coming out directly to Big Fish on day 1 because I've seen people say how they bought the game from the developer and finished it already.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Mar 12, 15 3:29 AM
Actually, to some of us, it IS a big deal. A "New Game" means exactly that...A NEW game. Not an old one that has been re-cycled or borrowed or whatever the heck it is from a game released years ago.

I'm very happy for you that you are enjoying the game, seriously.

My gripe is...."Say what you mean, and mean what you say." Sure it may BE a New Game to Big Fish, but the FACT remains. It. Is. Not. New.

As for Angelfish...I'm feelin ya honey. The appeal is not for me with the Android, the Application this and application that. And then pay me to advance. Simply another way to generate and extort more money from hard workin folk. But that's just me.

Edited on 03/12/2015 at 3:30:56 AM PST

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Mar 12, 15 12:08 PM
This is not a new game to me, I have completed it many times since it came out, but it IS new to Bigfish.

There's a huge cry for decent time management games on this site and I was actually close to closing my account here and going to the other site that offered the Delicious games before. However I'm glad I didn't.

This is the second Delicious game they have bought out on here which shows they are listening to people and also bringing the game to a new (and I notice younger) audience of people who've never played it before but now want the rest of the series.

Not everyone can pay for both site subscriptions so have been limited by what was on offer here before, now they get to see what else is out there and enjoy the same games we have all loved for years!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Mar 15, 15 10:52 AM
Why does there always have to be complaining and fist shaking at BFG? I swear some people here have such a sense of entitlement.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Mar 16, 15 7:35 PM
Janette5 wrote:These games weren't available to BigFish until the new ownership.

Some of us did request that they release the remainder of the Emily series since the new owners were allowed to distribute them and we couldn't for whatever reason play them on the other sites.

So although I'm aware that this game is old, and not in sequence, I'm happy to have it here as I haven't been able to play it before and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Exactly, Janette5!

Keep the "Delicious" games coming, Big Fish!

Go to: