VickyS82
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

ADMINS - CAN YOU PLEASE BLOCK/DELETE THE SPAMMER?

[Post New]by VickyS82 on Mar 11, 15 5:50 AM
This idiot is out of control!

ADMINS - CAN YOU PLEASE BLOCK/DELETE THE SPAMMER?

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Mar 11, 15 5:57 AM
VickyS82 wrote:This idiot is out of control!

I wrote about it and i had an idea for it... and i copying and paste it
"The forum to publish the comments and observations only after control within a short time ( I suggest 15 minutes) to avoid the spam that irritate us all.
These authority . I hope to start a conversation and see so after applying the most attractive game . "

Re:ADMINS - CAN YOU PLEASE BLOCK/DELETE THE SPAMMER?

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Mar 11, 15 6:06 AM
Good morning!

Thanks for bringing the spam to our attention. The first thing the moderators do when they get into the office in the early morning is clear out the spam posts, so thank you for your patience as we work quickly to get this removed. The posting of spam is often automated, and we're definitely looking into ways to try to prevent it from happening at all.

For future reference, it's really helpful for us to clear out the spam faster if you just click on the ! in the top right corner of the post. With enough reports, this will remove the spam from appearing in the threads until we can get into the office and delete it.

While we do understand how frustrating it can be to see all of the spam suddenly appear, we do ask that users refrain from creating threads about spam in the Forums. This will help us to streamline our current process and will also help to keep the Forums tidy instead of adding on to the issue at hand.

Since this thread discussing spam has been addressed and as we have with other threads about spam, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgGlithui

Go to: