mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

help please

[Post New]by mistybear on Mar 11, 15 10:30 AM
How do I go about getting more coins without spending my money? I had a lot of coins but had played the card game and had to open a lot of scenes so then I went down and am slowly getting it back up. I need to open another scene and don't have enough coins and I am also going to have to craft some items so needless to say I need more coins. I was reading threads and saw that some of you have over 600,000 and would like to know how. Also how do you get more diamonds without spending money? I used to play every day but know it just depends, especially cause I don't like fact that after you do a HOS you have to wait an hour and sometimes for a quest I need to revisit that same HOS, wish like some stated that they would add some more minigames to do in between. It is so hard to get to another lever I am still on 19. When do you get to go to another map location?

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:help please

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Mar 11, 15 10:45 AM
I have found the best way to earn coins is just do HOHs over and over. Takes a while. Also if you have inventory items you think you may not need, they can be sold for coins. But be careful! Diamonds are another story, use sparingly. Sometimes you can get diamonds on Wheel, Flowers, etc.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 11, 15 11:19 AM
mistybear, the only sure way to earn lots of coins is to play the HO scenes over and over and over again. Put the quests on hold for a while, just play the scenes, send the airship, only use the free spin on the Fortune Wheel, collect the flowers and send pets when you can. Eventually, you will have enough HO scenes open so by the time you finish the last one, the first one has regenerated. I wouldn't sell any inventory. Selling may give a temporary boost to your purse, but believe me, it's only temporary. It's much more important to save your inventory.

Remember, this game has no ending. It isn't a contest. Take your time, build your coins and inventory and take many, many breaks.

Greyfox2
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

help please

[Post New]by Greyfox2 on Mar 13, 15 1:16 PM
mistybear wrote:How do I go about getting more coins without spending my money? I had a lot of coins but had played the card game and had to open a lot of scenes so then I went down and am slowly getting it back up. I need to open another scene and don't have enough coins and I am also going to have to craft some items so needless to say I need more coins. I was reading threads and saw that some of you have over 600,000 and would like to know how. Also how do you get more diamonds without spending money? I used to play every day but know it just depends, especially cause I don't like fact that after you do a HOS you have to wait an hour and sometimes for a quest I need to revisit that same HOS, wish like some stated that they would add some more minigames to do in between. It is so hard to get to another lever I am still on 19. When do you get to go to another map location?

I believe the next map area will open at level 21. Then the next will open in the 40's(?).

Edited on 03/13/2015 at 1:18:31 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Mar 13, 15 1:37 PM
The maps so far open at 21, 29 and 45. There are two that say, "future update, blah blah".

It's really just going round and round doing the HOS, sending the airship, and using your pets. Although I rarely use my pets as I'm building up pet food as well as other inventory. This will give you a bit of burn out but if you build your inventory up to a certain point the next few levels breeze by. If you don't let the inventory drop to a certain level then you'd only have to do say 2 weeks of round and round HOS. It really just depends on how you want to play the game.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 13, 15 2:22 PM
Misty, it sounds like you have about 15 minutes of HOS play time and then 45 to wait? There are other FTP games to check into to while away your time. A lot of Castle Dwellers also inhabit Awakening Kingdoms and Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'. They also have forums. You could catch up on/plan with the Helpful Tips and Strategy threads.

Go to: