naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

levels

[Post New]by naedebpat on Jun 7, 09 8:19 AM
how many levels. Does anyone notice a difference between 1 and 2?

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:levels

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 7, 09 1:25 PM
There are over 20 (maybe 25?) groups of levels. As you play, the groups get larger (more individual sub-levels). My guess is there are at least 200 individual levels in the "Around the World" journey. After that, you can click on the button for additional levels, and I have no idea (yet) how many more you will get there. Not enough levels is definitely not a problem with this game!

I think the difficulty goes up slowly in the beginning, so level group 1 and level group 2 may not seem very different (I actually like that -- you can learn the game before it gets too hard). I am now on level group 16, and the difficulty has gone up substantially, with many double-chained tiles and unplayable "windows" in the board.

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on Jun 7, 09 3:20 PM

Thank You!

I am using my credit to buy. I appreciate all the info.

Ruslaners
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Ruslaners on Jun 7, 09 11:37 PM
There are over 250 levels!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by grannyarko on Jun 8, 09 12:40 AM
Ruslaners wrote:There are over 250 levels!!!!!!!!

Jeez, I'll be up until all hours . It is now 12:30am and I have been sitting here two hours already....
I should have a few more nights of play with this one.

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

[Post New]by chandlersmom on Jun 8, 09 2:12 PM
I bought this game thinking it wasn't gonna be very hard. Yea,was I mistaken. This game had me hollering at the computer. "Gimme a match. I need a match" It really is a good game. But dont be mistaken I gets really hard!

[Post New]by sassue on Jun 9, 09 7:04 AM
I am having a devil of a time on level 5-8 (I posted another message but I noticed alot of messages here so thought this would be better). This is one of the levels where you have to move crabby to the other side and break the blocks and the items keep on appearing and you have to do matches to make them disappear. I have lost 5 lives (originally) and now just 3. Is there a certain path or method to use that is better, let me know. Many thanks...

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

[Post New]by chandlersmom on Jun 9, 09 7:57 AM
Hi Sassue! How I beat that level was work on the top and bottom at the same time. You move one at the top and then move one at the bottom. Hope that helps some. I'm stuck on level 7-8.

[Post New]by grannyarko on Jun 10, 09 7:33 PM
So here I am om level 20-7....anf it looks like thid game goes on forever! So when I play it again, if ever, it will all seem new since I will have forgotten most of it! I have had no difficulty playing any of the levels. You just havr to keep matcing and sooner or later the right tile moves into place. The hard ones are the ones where you have to move the crab thru a barrier while trying to avoid the tiles that pop up. Just stck with it....I have gotten thru all but one! (There is that handy little button top left that says "skip" I did..
Now if there was just someway of boiling that obnoxious crab and serving him with some buttter and lemon....

Granny Jerrie

matheu00
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by matheu00 on Jun 11, 09 2:23 AM
Hi i went out of my way to get this game, I dont personally play it but my partner has played and completed the 1st title twice, so i thought get this one too....

The first game had roughly 250 levels also (each level had about 10 sub levels, 25*10=250),

I played to to the middle of Level 2 and the only major difference I found so far is that you can build the ship and buy fish and lives, apart from that, to me this game is much the same as its first.....

Although i might be a critic as i dont play this game, (cos the annoying crab sounds which i can say i laughed at, at first)

-M@

Re:levels - Timed Play

[Post New]by sassue on Jun 11, 09 4:21 AM
I went to timed play because I was having a hard time with a level (usually I always can get through these games). Now I want to go back to timed, I can't figure out how to, does anyone know? Thanks.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jun 11, 09 4:59 AM
Will this game get too difficult for a newbie at Match 3. I have only played Flower Paradise and am starting Fishdom.

[Post New]by grannyarko on Jun 11, 09 9:07 PM
TeresaRollen wrote:Will this game get too difficult for a newbie at Match 3. I have only played Flower Paradise and am starting Fishdom.

No, it is easy enough for anyone....and can get difficult in the higher levels. Just stick with it, keep matching and the tiles will eventually show up. (in the untimed version)
Granny J

[Post New]by grannyarko on Jun 11, 09 9:09 PM
matheu00 wrote:Hi i went out of my way to get this game, I dont personally play it but my partner has played and completed the 1st title twice, so i thought get this one too....

The first game had roughly 250 levels also (each level had about 10 sub levels, 25*10=250),

I played to to the middle of Level 2 and the only major difference I found so far is that you can build the ship and buy fish and lives, apart from that, to me this game is much the same as its first.....

Although i might be a critic as i dont play this game, (cos the annoying crab sounds which i can say i laughed at, at first)

-M@

You can go to options and turn the sounds and music off. I did and the crab is now no where neaqr as annoying as he was..
Granny Jerrrie

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 11, 09 9:16 PM
I see three (big, to me) differences between this game and the first:

1. an untimed mode

2. more varied mini-games

3. better graphics, especially the swimming fish that always appear behind your game.

Much improbvement, IMHO.

huyer1234
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by huyer1234 on Jun 17, 09 4:22 PM
exactly what is the concept of this game? I am usually good at match 3 games,but this one is tough. It doesnt tell you any where how to play group tiles,swap tiles, and what about that blue swirrle thingy.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Aug 5, 09 7:50 PM
Button? What button?

Go to: