chacetate
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Glitchy and irksome

[Post New]by chacetate on Jun 7, 09 12:44 PM
OK i did play my full hour and i love time management games. This one does start slow where it takes a bit to buy upgrades but i stuck it out and bought my upgrades to find out that i can not set up chains of things to do once i make a cocktail or a sandwich, in fact the upgrades made things more annoying b/c i was unable to click on the next thing i wanted to do after i made an item. but i figured 'fine, maybe it will make up for that in other ways or maybe it is just a glitch". So as I progress and I buy the hamburger and sanwich up grades then buy the 2nd upgrade for the sandwich I begin to think that my eye sight is giving out on me b/c I can not see what to put in the dead-blasted sanwich or hamburgers! The people's order bubbles are not clear enough for me to figure if they want a sandwich with or without cheese and such! By this time i realize i am not going to buy this game but i am morbidly curious and play on to see what else can go wrong. Last level that i couldnt complete b/c my trial was up in the middle of it, the stars that mark your chain of actions Stick! Five of them popped up there and would not come off...maybe if i restarted the level i would have not had them any longer but i do not buy games where they dont beta test these bugs out...i pay for a game, not a game that i can play but have to put up with things such as me seeing stars.

Honestly if you like TM you should try it, maybe i got a dud download the game play was okay...i guess. It is hard to over look some things and try to make an opinion of the game and not the things you really really hate about the game some times.

chacetate
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Re:Glitchy and irksome

[Post New]by chacetate on Jun 7, 09 12:46 PM
AND another thing, no matter what the dang people by it still always is the same price for every customer! at the beginning it was $22 per person and it does go up but why bother with upgrades if it will not increase the i will make?!

ASForbes
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ASForbes on Jun 7, 09 2:23 PM
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one with glitches. I make hamburgers and then I can't click on them to serve customers. It's very annoying!!

[Post New]by hilly0013 on Jun 7, 09 5:42 PM
I downloaded the game and now can't even get it to load. I've tried 3 times. The first time it froze up my computer. I'm uninstalling it and trying something else. There are lots of better games out there.

cloudy999
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cloudy999 on Jun 7, 09 6:30 PM
Speaking of glitches, that gal in my game needs a raise! In my game, I forget what level it occured but it was before I actually bought the dang-blasted game, but even though I'll win the level(s), does not matter - she still will only have $121 dollars. The stagnation in being able to purchase anymore upgrades came right after I purchased another ice cream and the fry pan for the fries.

And when will someone PLEASE proof-read these games! "Convenvileince" ...or something near enough to win at horse shoes?!

Well, that's all I have to say about that.

Cust. Serv. ... here I come!

Always,
cloudy999

p.s. and while I am standing on the tomato crate and whining, why is it they always offer a game for 99cents when I've already paid my full-price for it? Why, huh? Why? Grrr!!

SqueakyP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by SqueakyP on Jun 8, 09 9:06 AM
The game wouldn't even load for me- just kept giving some kind of load error. Thanks for the reviews, folks- you've saved me the hassle!

Cheers!

[Post New]by loudpaw on Jul 15, 09 12:37 AM
hilly0013 wrote:I downloaded the game and now can't even get it to load. I've tried 3 times. The first time it froze up my computer. I'm uninstalling it and trying something else. There are lots of better games out there.

That happened to me too, I tried at least 12 times to get it to work and every time I try the game erases a minute from my hour. It is incredibly annoying

dewieee
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by dewieee on Jul 24, 10 8:29 AM
Erg! Floating cursor! Makes me use the custom cursor which always makes the game mess up for me. Was enjoying it until that started happening

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Jul 24, 10 1:41 PM
floating cursor: is it my computer or the game?

Go to: