TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jun 7, 09 4:24 PM
Has anyone played this game and can remember it somewhat? Would anyone happen to be playing it now? I know I can go on Her Interactive and get hints, but I wondered if anyone here could help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 7, 09 4:36 PM
I played it quite a while ago, but will try to help. Where do you need help? If it's the library, I remember that being quite a pain.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jun 7, 09 4:39 PM
I've been to the library and it is a pain. I need to get to the teacher's lounge, but I can't figure out how to go around the high school to the window I am supposed to go through. Do I get to the outside from the inside....another door?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 7, 09 4:47 PM
It's from the front of the school. I think you have to break one of the windows, I don't recall which.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Feb 22, 12 2:52 PM
I found the hour trial and tried to play it and I plyed half an hour and had to leave the game and it would not save it kept asking me did I want to overright it before leaving So enoying going back to the game and starting again and the desk

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 22, 12 4:12 PM
Hi fishies!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm moving this thread over to our Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered Forum. This way it will be easier for other ND players to join in on the conversation.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by daisygreyhound on Apr 20, 13 2:10 PM
Hi
I really need a walk though on this game. Can someone help please?
thanks
Cheryl x

Go to: