peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

build a well

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jun 7, 09 5:06 PM
I have asked the Tiki guy what to do next, and he keeps saying I have not completed building a well, but I have built two!!! Any help?? Should I uninstall and reinstall the game? Very strange.

Re:build a well

[Post New]by princesspixie on Jun 7, 09 10:30 PM
Hi try hitting the escape progress button instead of talking to the tiki. Same thing kept happening to me.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jun 8, 09 5:45 AM
Thanks. I did that too, but it still tells me I have to build a well. After I built two??? Maybe I missed something somewhere.

teresab313
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by teresab313 on Jun 8, 09 8:27 AM
I noticed that even though I have completed a particular task, I have to click on it on the list of challenges (from the Escape Progress button) and accept it from the tiki, and then it will register as completed.

princesspixie - if that is what you are doing, I wonder if it has to be a well in a particular place. I ended up building about four, I think, but the challenge came up for the well in the first area of play.

[Post New]by snidro on Jun 8, 09 5:48 PM
Ok, how do I do it? I keep having them dig at the x's but get stupid quotes. How???

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Jun 9, 09 12:25 AM
I can't seem to get the people to built the well, at all.

I move the people around the water, but all I get is drop of water, no spade

layle1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by layle1 on Jun 9, 09 3:04 AM
Click on one of your people, then click the build button. Choose build a well, and then position the outline over one of the small springs. If you want it done quickly, drag other people over to help, but be sure to keep the lumberjacks going because the wood drops quickly.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jun 9, 09 6:51 AM
Thank you TeresaB!!!! That's what it was. Duh. Now I'm progressing in the game!

Go to: