Time Freeze - New Offer

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Time Freeze - New Offer

[Post New]by mommerj on Mar 12, 15 6:39 AM
Brand new offer - Time Freeze. I was a bit confused by the first task: Explore the Cabinet in Day mode until you find the Sun Clock. If you click the Explore button from the task, you will see that the Cabinet is the Study.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:Time Freeze - New Offer

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 12, 15 7:00 AM
Hi Fishes

Yay new offer looks like a dragon is going to be in this offer as I just at the store and you can buy the offer dragon food. Remember to play the Mayan Runes at least 3-4 times a day to get the top chest for your crystals to help out with buying dragon food. 70 crystals will buy the 1000 food which you get 15 of them.

Edit:-

You can put the charges on your wish list.

Edited on 03/12/2015 at 7:14:54 AM PST

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by nixe2000 on Mar 12, 15 7:49 AM
Does anyone know on which map the time lord appears? I've tried TOK and Bellows Manor with Creature Scrolls and he didn't show up.

vrc111
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by vrc111 on Mar 12, 15 7:52 AM
Paris

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Mar 12, 15 7:52 AM
Turns out the time lord at your neighbors places is really stingy. I helped 25 this morning and got nothing. I'm going to try again after work.

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on Mar 12, 15 8:01 AM
The dragon needs 18500 units of food.Feeding time 2 hours.

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Mar 12, 15 10:16 AM
Time lord at your place is really stingy too. So glad those chargers are giftable.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Mar 12, 15 10:21 AM
There is not much dragon food falling after searching rooms.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 12, 15 11:11 AM
There a part of the 1st artifact ( Previous Visits ) that has to be found in TOK Treasury, so you'll be needing to have that open if you are wanting to do this offer.

Kind neighbour has mentioned to me that the room stays open for 4 hours and you can feed the dragon around 50 times.

Good Luck to all trying this offer

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on Mar 12, 15 12:26 PM
clm5457 wrote:There is not much dragon food falling after searching rooms.

It seems like they are making all the creatures more and more stingy with the new offers which makes the game less fun for me. It just becomes grueling having to try over and over and over again to get something to drop. And then, if it finally drops you have to go through it all over again with another item. I like a challenge but not to the point where it stops being enjoyable.

Edited on 03/12/2015 at 12:28:46 PM PST

margboul
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Mar 12, 15 1:50 PM
Fun! Very doable in the time allotted. Everything is hidden in plain sight except maybe "the bird" in the purple smoke! The charges drop quite readily during gameplay as well, but(this is where I should learn to type in colour)...the pieces for the last artifact fall as you are playing so no need to panic when you think you will never finish 3 artifacts. There are no "quests" for the last artifact. Very enjoyable afternoon.

BTW thanks to all who helped with my expedition!

edit to add: a camertone is a tuning fork

Edited on 03/12/2015 at 2:03:28 PM PST

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on Mar 12, 15 2:21 PM
margboul wrote:Fun! Very doable in the time allotted. Everything is hidden in plain sight except maybe "the bird" in the purple smoke! The charges drop quite readily during gameplay as well, but(this is where I should learn to type in colour)...the pieces for the last artifact fall as you are playing so no need to panic when you think you will never finish 3 artifacts. There are no "quests" for the last artifact. Very enjoyable afternoon.

BTW thanks to all who helped with my expedition!

edit to add: a camertone is a tuning fork

Thanks, marg, that's good to know. I guess I was feeling a little tired and discouraged. I definitely need a nap but I have to leave for an appointment in 45 minutes.

Oh, well, at least my taxes are done and it wasn't the nightmare I was expecting!!!

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Mar 13, 15 7:07 AM
Just checking, but I'm assuming there is no quest for the last artifact- the one that comes from visiting neighbors. Can anyone verify that? I don't want to assemble it just to find that I have to help another 100 of them to do it again (and yes, it took that many to get all 5 pieces).

margboul
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Mar 13, 15 7:23 AM
kdsmith5cs16 wrote:Just checking, but I'm assuming there is no quest for the last artifact- the one that comes from visiting neighbors. Can anyone verify that? I don't want to assemble it just to find that I have to help another 100 of them to do it again (and yes, it took that many to get all 5 pieces).

No, there is no quest for that either.

love_doxies
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by love_doxies on Mar 13, 15 10:55 AM
Seemed like a very decent chest, not great on the tarra cards, but a good assortment of other items and 1500 XP.

I was a tad confused about the fourth artifact. The items for it were dropping as I searched and it popped up and wanted me to assemble it while I was doing the third artifact. So I waited based on past experience of assembling an artifact too soon... then when I finished the third artifact and nothing else came up, I really began to worry. Checked the forum and found the answer. Thanks to those who posted there was no search for that one.

This was, compared to a few recent offers, one of the easier ones. And I agree the bird was the one item that seemed hard to find. I enjoyed the room and its colors. Forgot I was in jumbled mode once and couldn't figure out what a psar was! LOL!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Mar 13, 15 11:50 AM
I found it a little busy with all the colors. The search items blended in. I got tired of it and bought the last two artifacts.

[Post New]by silvershade on Mar 14, 15 2:04 AM
Man, this was a stingy room. Nothing would drop. I even had my little dragon maxed out and the best drop talisman I could use and still nothing would drop. Went through all my silver tarra cards and hammers to try and speed things along so I wouldn't run out of time but no luck there. I managed to get one artifact assembled before the room timed out. I'm debating whether I want to go through the hassle of another expedition just for one artifact.

Frankly, I'm sick of looking at that room.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 14, 15 4:11 AM
Hi Fishes

Just done the room, had 1 hour and 15 minutes left when the last item drop

Drop rate for me was 1 search and item dropped straight away until it got to the last part of the 1st artifact to assemble then that 1 took 5 tries using my cards to get to the said mode it was wanting for that part of the offer. Took 1 hour to assemble the 1st artifact. After that the drop rate was 2-3 searches and got to Grand Master and wasn't even using my pet dragon at all, just Nautilus Pallium as always for new room and a few bells to see what the items looked like. Over all I thought the room was ok at least you could see the items none were really tiny, the bird could of been a bit better but that's my only gripe. Nice offer

Good Luck for those who want to try this offer Check out the front page pic on the game loading screen as that's the room you play in.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Mar 14, 15 6:12 AM
I Started a page on the wiki for this Offer. Unfortunately I didn't take note of the quests as I went so I am at the point of running the expedition in my game.

The page is very rudimentary
http://rooms-of-memory.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Freeze

If you have things to add, feel free to add them! Otherwise, send me text and I will add it.

coupe59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by coupe59 on Mar 14, 15 4:20 PM
very enjoyable !!! Especially compared to some of the recent offers. I'm not one to shy away from a challenge but it was nice to have time to actually enjoy playing. Found the storyline much more like the originals. Great fun Thanks developers !!

Go to: