Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Homecoming here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 13, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 03/13/2015 at 6:15:57 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Homecoming here.

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Mar 13, 15 6:16 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

maglad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by maglad on Mar 13, 15 7:37 AM
After a HOS I think I should have been given the paintbrush??? Cant get any further forward. Need to paint the dwarf to gwet the lantern!! PC Windows 7

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Mar 13, 15 2:34 PM
I'm running Windows 8.1 on an HP notebook pc which is just over a year old. I'm having problems holding things with my mouse. Because of that I'm not going to buy the game. The developers seems to use a lot of game play where you click on something with you mouse and move it to another location but that's not happening for me as I can't keep hold of the item. Not worth the hassle.

teecer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by teecer on Mar 14, 15 1:47 PM
Maglad, I'm having the same problem with the paintbrush - can't find it....

[Post New]by HghCee on Mar 31, 15 6:15 AM
I'm having an issue at the dog house. I'm supposed to pick up a button but my mouse won't grab it. So, another game down the drain!!! FML!!

[Post New]by jessesgirl1986 on May 18, 15 4:39 PM
I've placed the 3 pieces on the chessboard but an error message popped up and now I can't move on. The pieces are in the correct spots but it doesn't register that I've placed them and I can't finish the game now due to the missing item from the chessboard.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 15 1:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. If you haven't done so, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

jessesgirl1986, please reach out to the Technical Support Team with the details of the error message you are seeing. They have the tools to look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by joannecando on Jul 27, 15 8:59 PM
I'm having the same problem as jessesgirl1986. The game tells me to look in my inventory, but the item from the chess board doesn't show up. And the 3 pieces are locked into place. I can no longer move them.

Go to: