bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 1, 15 3:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

If there is some trouble progressing in the game, please ensure that everything is up to date with your video card driver. I'll include a help article below with hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are experiencing issues getting this game to work on Windows 10, please look at the following help article for hints:

Windows 10

Lorettadenise, it is possible that you are referring to a security key. Please contact our Technical Support Team with information that is presented in the following help article:

Security Key Error

If players are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 3:43:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Hommel2821 on Nov 2, 15 12:59 PM
Hi All,

Can you tell me,

The Chapter 1 The Cottage.

I am standing at the gate, I have the "phone number" but I can't get "phone" off. Can you help?

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 5, 15 3:30 PM
For anyone who is stuck or has questions about Return to Ravenhearst (the best game ever made IMO), there are excellent Walkthroughs on YouTube + other Walkthroughs with pictures. Type in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst Walkthrough & click 'enter'. All your questions will be answered for the entire game. Hope this helps.

ETA: More information

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 3:33:34 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by uyctrd1547 on Nov 5, 15 10:00 PM

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 5:39:34 PM PST

[Post New]by Jant44 on Nov 7, 15 8:49 PM
I absolutely love the puzzles in Fate's Carnivale and Ravenhurst 4. The kind that let you play around with buttons and things trying to make stuff work. Something in my brain rejoices when I see one of those contraptions waiting for me to figure out how the whole thing works. I'm wondering if you fine folks know of other games that have the same sorts of puzzles that I might not yet have played.This is my first post here so I hope I didn't break any rules! Just to be clear, in Ravenhurst 4 I'm referring to the puzzle that goes along with patient "medication time" and has a mouth, nose and ears that all move the contraption (lock) towards completion. These sorts of puzzles enchant me, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time and attention!

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Nov 9, 15 4:20 PM
Is anyone is getting to the Garden gate in the Ravenhearst Museum and unable to unlock the gate? I have the key but it won't let me use it. I went through the guide (which I hate to do) and followed all the steps and it isn't working. Wondering if there's an issue with the game?

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 10, 15 1:54 PM
KrissyLynn33 wrote:Is anyone is getting to the Garden gate in the Ravenhearst Museum and unable to unlock the gate? I have the key but it won't let me use it. I went through the guide (which I hate to do) and followed all the steps and it isn't working. Wondering if there's an issue with the game?

Hi KrissyLynn33....this is the "Return to Ravenhearst" forum. You need to ask your question in the "Key to Ravenhearst" forum. Hopefully someone can help you there. Good luck and happy gaming.

[Post New]by KrissyLynn33 on Nov 10, 15 3:58 PM
Ooops. Sorry. Clearly a long day at the office for me. Thank you!

[Post New]by eileenflora on Nov 11, 15 10:17 PM
I'm not sure if I missed something or what but after I am in the house and go through the doors there is the cinematic part where the man is drawing at the table, blueprints all over, when that is over, it goes to the screen of the tv and has the download count down, after that is does another cinematic pieces of the metal statue and the statue opens it's eyes and says "long time no see detective" then it again goes to a download screen. After that it goes to a screen that says to make sure that you have purchased the entire game to continue. I have purchased the entire game but I cannot get past this point. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall because I will lose my place and have to start all over. Is there a way to fix this?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by 409bajigur on Nov 23, 15 8:12 PM

Edited on 11/26/2015 at 11:47:36 AM PST

[Post New]by ravenskiss on Nov 26, 15 5:41 PM
Firstly.....I love the game but am stuck at the key making puzzle. I have all the key making toggles as well as the blank key in place and I know I am supposed to pull the handle/lever but for the life of me I can't get the handle to show in the picture and without pulling it I cannot move ahead. I should be able to pull it down but it's not in the picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Normally I can use the guide but it doesn't seem to be helping for this problem. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Nov 28, 15 6:36 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

If there is some trouble progressing in the game, please ensure that everything is up to date with your video card driver. I'll include a help article below with hints:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If you are experiencing issues getting this game to work on Windows 10, please look at the following help article for hints:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=2343">Windows 10 </a>

Lorettadenise, it is possible that you are referring to a security key. Please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> with information that is presented in the following help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=777">Security Key Error </a>

If players are still having issues, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. They will be happy to help.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by gassybat21 on Dec 1, 15 4:52 PM
I AM IN TGHE OFFICE WITH TGHE BALANCE OF JUSTICE AND HAVE LOST MY CURSOR
CANTG SIEZE THE SLEDGE HAM M ER
HELP

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Dec 5, 15 9:41 AM
I can't make the key in the locksmiths cottage. I have the drawing and the blank key, the pieces are in the correct locations, but I can't access the handle to pull it. Is anyone else having this issue?

Debra_Jean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debra_Jean on Dec 7, 15 12:45 AM
Having trouble with the key blank in the Locksmith's office. Once I get the correct lineup of shapes to make the key, I can't pull the lever because the "window" doesn't include the lever. It is too small and doesn't go far enough to the right to have the lever inside the area where you are preparing the puzzle. Any ideas?

[Post New]by ammadroy1425 on Dec 9, 15 11:26 PM

Edited on 12/21/2015 at 12:07:04 PM PST

Debra_Jean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debra_Jean on Dec 14, 15 1:25 AM
I am having problems in the Locksmith's Office. I have set up the key blank and arranged the different "cut out" pieces. I am supposed to pull the handle on the right to cut the key, but the handle is not visible in the window, and when I choose the hint, it wants me to pull the handle (that isn't there). I can't move forward.

Any ideas?
DJ

[Post New]by Easy4U2play on Dec 14, 15 9:47 AM
Can't get game to fit on my screen. Can not get to options menu to take full screen off. Using Windows 10. Any help?

[Post New]by aggie5100 on Dec 14, 15 7:53 PM
i am getting errors and cant finish the game. is there an update i need to use to finish the game. im in the music room and then it codes on me?

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by muzzasgal on Dec 14, 15 9:58 PM
Sorry, I utterly hate this game, and I have loved the other MCF games. It takes forever for the hint to recharge and even recharged it is not helpful. It doesn't give you the correct hints unless you know what to do and what object you need. The whole point of a hint button is to guide you. I have found this game is all over the place and without a map button I find it very hard and painful to play as I have lots of pain problems in my hands and fingers. There is no walk through to help which is even worse, and because the game is all over the place its hard to know where I am up to anyway. Hopefully I will be able to finish this with sanity intact.

Go to: