Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 30, 17 1:13 PM
Hi Onewholuvslyfe,

First let me welcome you to the forum for Gummy Grop. You will find invauable information here so may I suggest you visit it often and check out the "Helpful Links for Gummy Drop" thread. The information in there should prove to be very helpful in expalining the game tips and tricks to giving you the resource requirements for monument building, rewards earned for completing intern architect master builder levels in the cities and much much more. It is worth it to take the time to read these lthreads. Now pertaining to your specific query. I am not sure I understand you correctly as when the game points out a helping hand (local) that can assist you by proving needed resources it always flashes right above the helping hand picture. You will always find these helping hands on the side paths such as 63-1, 63-2, 63-3 etc. and then you play the card once you reach the end of the side path levels. Have you played all the side paths and played card? Like I said I am not sure exactly what the issue is so if you have not already figured it out post again. If you truly think there is something amiss perhaps post in the tech thread or contact customer support directly.

Shezmeyer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Shezmeyer on Nov 5, 17 6:57 PM
Hi, I am in Berlin & am stuck on level 71... how do I clear the bricks in the centre? Thank you for any help, suggestion, tips, etc, etc.
I have been on this for days & nights wanting to move on....??

Shezmeyer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Shezmeyer on Nov 5, 17 10:42 PM
Thank you for you reply. Very much appreciated. I have played all the side paths & ticked all the locals, some I can't do as I haven't reached the monetary levels. But level 71, I can play but I don't know how to clear the blocks in the centre. will check out the tips again as Zi usually do read them if I'm stuck..lol.
Thanks again glitter2goldfish. ??

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 8, 17 3:55 PM
Hello Shezmeyer,

It sounds like there has been some trouble with the blocks at the center of the board in Berlin, Level 71. I certainly understand wanting some help with this level and am swimming over to provide that post haste.

There are two obstacles at the center of the board for all three of Berlin, Level 71's level tiers.

- The Regenerating Smileys can be removed by making matches right next to them. The Smileys can have between one and five layers, so some require more matches in order to be cleared than others.
- The Litter can also be removed by matches being made next to it.

By continually making matches of three or more gummies next to these obstacles, you can remove them quickly. I hope this information is helpful and want to direct you to the City Directory, where we've collected all the designated level help threads. Each city has its own thread, and we encourage players to post level help requests there.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

This ensures your post gets seen by players with experience in that city and helps keep the forum organized. If there are any more questions, please PM me or another moderator. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by doglet on Nov 14, 17 1:06 AM
I updated gummy drop this morning and the game has been blocked, saying harmful content, I have updated the game lots of times and this has never happened before. I uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall, But it will not do it i have lost all my progress. Has this happened to anyone else

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 14, 17 5:33 PM
Hello doglet,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. We definitely want to investigate this further and work with the company that has blocked our game's content to ensure that the game is safe and that this message doesn't continue to appear for you while your security software is running.

These messages may occur when a security or antivirus program falsely identifies our secure games and applications as possibly harmful. In an effort to ensure everyone who uses those programs is protected, sometimes legitimate programs are mistakenly identified as possibly having harmful content.

To help us work with that company to investigate further, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the game causing this issue (Gummy Drop!), the name of the company for the program that is providing this message blocking the game, the message that is being provided which blocks the game, as well as any file names that were detected as possibly being harmful.

Once this information is gathered, we will contact that company to follow up. They will scan the game and make sure that there is no risk. Once the safety of our game is confirmed, the game's files will be removed from that software's detection in that software's next update. In all previous instances, it's been determined that our products have been safe, and I want to make sure that this continues to be the case. Thank you for reaching out to our Support Team above with that information so that we can further investigate this.

Thank you as well for your patience and time. If there are any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

mrsabba
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mrsabba on Nov 15, 17 6:29 AM
I just updated Gummy Drop but can't seem to find a way to exit the game. Any tips appreciated!

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 15, 17 7:08 AM
Forum moderator bfgllinata responded.........

1. Press the Escape Key. This will return you either until the city map or the globe, depending on if you are playing a level or exploring a city. In either case, press escape until you see the globe.
2. Press Escape again while seeing the globe. This will bring up the prompt "Are you sure you want to leave the game?"
3. Press the green check mark button to exit or the Red X to go back to playing. Pressing Escape at this prompt will close it and allow you to continue playing.

Best regards
Glitter

[Post New]by Ana_Rodrigues on Nov 15, 17 8:38 AM
Please! Help me! I lost all my progress at Gummy Drop! My identification number in facebook is 1833560459994779.

bfgArinelle
228 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 15, 17 9:09 AM
Hi Ana_Rodrigues,

Sorry to hear about the lost progress! We don't have the tools to assist with this issue over the Forums, but our Gummy Drop! Support Team will be happy to help out. Please send them a message that includes your User ID, and one of our Reps will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to PM me or one of our other active Moderators if there are any questions or concerns about this process. We'll be happy to help in the ways we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Ana_Rodrigues on Nov 16, 17 8:10 AM
From Portugal, thank you! I will do it!

[Post New]by rellen on Nov 16, 17 6:55 PM
can someone help me im on level 23 Seoul do not understand how to get rid of stamps in corners

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 16, 17 9:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. There is a thread "Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP" Every city is listed and when you click on a specific city you will find a lot of information posted by other GD players and moderators who provide helpful tips and tricks to clear difficult levels. In the future this should be your go to for any help you require with any city you are playing in. Happy gaming!!!

[Post New]by rellen on Nov 17, 17 9:33 PM
thanks glitter2goldfish much appreciated

New update

[Post New]by Pianza on Nov 18, 17 5:08 AM
with this new update can't find how or where to sell i just see buying option i must say i did like the game like it was before ..simple and easy

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 18, 17 6:47 AM
Welcome to the forum Pianza,

When you open the trade centre all that is in view is buying resources. You have to scroll over to the extreme right side to find where you sell resources.

Best regards
Glitter

Go to: