k2bew
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower technical issues

[Post New]by k2bew on Nov 20, 13 4:13 PM
Wewayiyu wrote:Ahh help. I am playing this game on the iPad and reached the chalk drawing clouds part. There seems to be a bug where I cannot select and hold down the chalk in order to draw the clouds. Every time I select it it says, my fingers are covered in chalk now.

I've watched the you tube walk through and it looks like you are meant to be able to select the chalk and drag it to the start point of clouds. But this does not work for me. Is this an iPad oddity, what can I do to fix???

I had the same problem on the Kindlefire, what I realized is once you select the chalk it will tell you that you have chalk on your finger and it "appears" you can't use it because it does not move off the bar on the bottom, but if you simply take your finger and start tracing the clouds from the marked starting points on the clouds it works even though the chalk piece never moves and does not follow your finger. It only looks like you cant select the chalk because the peice of chalk never moves off the bottom bar like the other objects you use in the game. Hope that made sense and helps someone.

[Post New]by jagrnc on Dec 3, 13 6:47 AM
I bought the game and really like it. I'm going through for the second time and at color wheel. No problems with yellow and blue rocks but treating the red rock like it's not there. I keep trying to put it in bowl but will not recognize it. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by jagrnc on Dec 3, 13 7:24 AM
I got it!

Can't get game to start.

[Post New]by MisterBear on Apr 8, 14 12:14 PM
I've installed the demo game (with apparently no problems). When I try and play I get to the basic menu screen. I can set my player name. Then when I click on "Play" I get a timer that shows % loaded. It goes to 100% and... I'm back to the main menu. I've tried it four times. I tried rebooting, same problem. I'm running Vista with all the patches.

Help?

Thank you

Can't get game to start

[Post New]by MisterBear on Apr 17, 14 8:46 AM
I posted my problem 10 days ago. Does no one in Tech Support read this forum any more?

[Post New]by wayfarer97 on Oct 1, 14 2:26 PM
My game keeps freezing or crashing. I have tried literally everything on the help page and it still won't work. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

[Post New]by brianax3 on Jan 25, 15 6:14 PM
My game will not run. I can install it into the game manager, but then when I click 'Play' the icon pops up on the bottom and the screen goes black (as if it's about to start) and then it fades back to my regular desktop almost immediately. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. This has been happening with a few of my older purchased games lately. Help.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Mar 9, 15 6:49 PM
Anyone have a problem with not getting the tin can in the tree picture? I got the candlestick and then backed out (I think I had previously tried the can and nothing happened). Now it won't let me go back and get it. Bought it several years ago and am now just playing. New computer with windows 8.1 and just downloaded the game to it. Looks like a wonderful game that unfortunately has a hell of a lot glitches that nobody bothered to fix from what I have read here. I guess I will try to delete and reload the game and see if it works. If not I will let the techs know.

jolarti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jolarti on Mar 11, 15 9:23 PM
A previous question still stands: does technical support actually read this forum...?

-2015-

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Mar 13, 15 4:25 PM
jolarti wrote:A previous question still stands: does technical support actually read this forum...?

-2015-

Hello Jolarti...yes I think they do read these....but this game is an old game....if you click on "help" located in the upper right side of your menu on this page then click on "contact us" located lower left on that page...you will be able to communicate your technical issue with BF through emails...and they will get back to you...I've resolved many technical issues this way....hope this helps...

Go to: