FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by FlaFig on Mar 24, 18 5:15 PM
OK got back into game & got update and the event is back..... Sheesh I was scared they had dumped SirMatch. Looked ok. so here is hoping

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 18 12:51 PM
Hello FlaRig and bigmarina,

Thank you both for taking the time to report issues you're experiencing while playing Sir Match-a-Lot on PC. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like it was a temporary connectivity issue FlaFig. It may help in the future to close the game and restart it to see if that helps with connectivity issues, or to see our helpful article below for more suggestions:

Connection issues

If those don't seem to help and the issue doesn't seem to clear up on its own, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up and read your description of what has occurred, as well as the steps you've already taken to resolve the issue.

bigmarina, it sounds like progress isn't being saved or counted, and since this sounds like a consistent issue, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your In-game ID and a description of any steps you've taken to try to resolve this issue. Please also describe what you are experiencing as specifically as possible, including what world this seems to be happening in and what progress doesn't seem to be counted. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Mar 28, 18 9:14 AM
bought heaps of new cards to fill my album, got 2 new ones, had 96, but when trying to open them for the album, they never gave any cards. play windows 10.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 6:18 PM
Hello gvierg,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. We definitely want you to get the purchases you've made, so please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your In-game ID and the details of your purchase and what happened when trying to utilize that purchase. Our Reps will follow up to assist as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by condorcandi on Apr 1, 18 12:12 PM
I figured you'd have something going for Easter, so I wasn't surprised to see a holiday event today.

What I was surprised was to see a goofy vampire and a pumpkin. Halloween being in the season of the autumn equinox and all. I think someone clicked the wrong switch.

I find this rather hilarious myself.

Just thought you might want to know.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 5, 18 4:25 PM
Hello condorcandi,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I just wanted to clarify that the April Fools joke was that it was Halloween themed instead of Easter themed. We hope everyone was amused, and I want to thank you for being sure to let us know about this just in case it wasn't a joke.

We really appreciate your support of the game, and we hope everyone continues to enjoy it! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Apr 6, 18 4:14 AM
I'm still having trouble with the coin/resource bar at the top of the game disappearing. Seems to vanish after playing the Arena. I keep track of my coin count just incase it decides to not give me the few coins you can now earn.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 6, 18 2:37 PM
Hello missbethann,

I'm sorry that the Gold and Firefly totals aren't displaying properly at the top of the screen. I want to assure you that this is a display error and that Sir Match-a-Lot keeps a record of your game's correct totals. The teams behind the game are aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it. When an update is released that will resolve this glitch, a member of the Moderation Team will announce it here in the forums.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If there are remaining questions or concerns, please PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 16, 18 5:18 PM
I am playing on a pc with windows 10. Since we can no longer use the pet reward or the rock buster reward, could you please remove it from being a reward when you play the arena? I have over a 100 pet tokens and they are useless. and I still keep getting them. would love to use my rock buster rewards but they are never posted as an item in our boosters. Please' I don't think this is an unreasonable request and has been asked many times in these forums. You have adjusted all the little perks off with no problems, how hard can it be to do this? Tons of players would really appreciate this. To have all our hard earned rewards be useful would be only fair, right? Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 16, 18 5:27 PM
Hello linda43416,

I've not been told that boosts in the game are no longer able to be utilized, and do not seem to have information that suggests that this was changed. However, it does sound like there's some concern here and I'd like to help as best I can.

Sometimes, boosts may be earned from specific awards like the Arena, but may not be able to be used until they become available in the game to use. For instance, if you want to use a specific boost, have one, but it isn't appearing during normal game play, this might mean that the player hasn't yet experienced a level that makes use of the boost yet. Once that level where the boost is first introduced is reached, that boost will become available to use past that point.

That said, it sounds like you have quite a few tokens that are unusual or seem to be unusable. I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with a screenshot of these rewards as well as a request for further assistance regarding them. It might also help to provide your In-game ID, just in case our Reps need to investigate further in the profile or help with those tokens. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you as well for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Apr 19, 18 11:05 AM
Hey bfg!!

I posted this before but might have forgotten to click on reply because it's not showing up in my 'posts'

I win lots of stickers but now they are not included in the total and when I click on the sticker in the 'album' nothing happens - frozen I guess. My total is stuck on 27 / 100
What to do now?

Also I wonder - after April 30 how do we access tech support for each bfg game?

Thanks for your kind consideration

datsalotta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 18 11:28 AM
Hello datsalotta,

I'm sorry to hear that it appears that stickers are not being included in the progression towards the total unique stickers found. Since that seems to be happening, I recommend getting in touch with our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of what you are experiencing, what stickers you recently earned and are not being counted, and your in-game ID. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

As for where players can find help for technical support after April 30, they may continue to use our Help pages and contact our Support Team as linked above. For Sir Match-a-Lot in particular, players can visit the following help pages:

Sir Match-a-Lot Help Pages

Or contact our Support Team through here:

Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team

Otherwise, there may be other help pages that address the specific game being played, or a more general help page for general inquiries. For instance, our general help pages are here: Big Fish Games General Help Pages.

Some of our Free to Play games have game-specific help pages too. Here are a few examples of games in our forums that have a specific help page that is more focused on the game itself than our general help pages:

Midnight Castle Help Pages
Fairway Solitaire Help Pages
Fairway Solitaire Blast Help Pages
Sunken Secrets Help Pages
Gummy Drop! Help Pages

Each of the above also have a Support Team contact for the specific game, should more assistance be wanted or the suggestions provided in those pages don't seem to work.

Thank you for your time. I hope that is helpful and if there's a specific game you're unsure where to find help for, please don't hesitate to let me or my fellow team members know. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Apr 19, 18 2:25 PM
Many Thanks bfg llinalta

for all those helpful links. I also play Awakening Kingdoms and so far no issues there but if I do then I will choose the Big Fish Games General Help Pages unless of course there is a specific link for AK support?

I understand the current posts in this forum will not be deleted and we will be able to view them after Apr. 30

Will miss you mods big time. Always supportive and friendly. I bet you guys/gals will miss the Special Room posts - always a giggle.

Always a pleasure to have your speedy replies.

datsalotta / piesy

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 20, 18 2:56 PM
Hello datsalotta,

I'm swimming by to answer your question!

If troubles arise with Awakening Kingdoms, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you so much for your kind words as well. The Moderation Team will sincerely miss all of our players. It's been a joy to be able to serve you all, and I wish everyone the absolute best.

bfgBeruna

Go to: