zafod
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

torn map pieces

[Post New]by zafod on Mar 13, 15 5:28 AM
I know I have had these, in past, but cant remember where to look, can anyone guide me back, please

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:torn map pieces

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 13, 15 5:44 AM
PM

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Mar 13, 15 7:56 PM
I have them and I can't get credit for them in the challenge. I won them in again in the auction and didn't get credit for them in the challenge - what gives?????

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Mar 14, 15 5:27 AM
What challenge? Do you mean the daily quest? You have to get and read the message that you won before the time is up to get credit. It doesn't always send the message out right away. If you go back into auctions and search for the same item (no need to bid again) it should send the message out in a minute or two.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 14, 15 5:31 AM
deb911 wrote:I have them and I can't get credit for them in the challenge. I won them in again in the auction and didn't get credit for them in the challenge - what gives?????

Deb-- Is this a quest for Odin or for the missing paintings? If you could let us know, we can provide additional information

zafod
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by zafod on Mar 14, 15 7:00 AM
I am on the fixing the AES sign quests, and cannot remember which mini games I need to obtain these items, any help would be great thank you,

Zafod

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 14, 15 8:31 AM
Zafod, did you go look at the spreadsheet link I sent you in PM? All the collectibles are listed there and would be very handy for you.

When you open up the link, it will take you to the Google spreadsheet that is on the internet. All you have to do is save it to your favorites. To get to the different sheets you just click on the blue links at the top and then when in a sheet navigate with your arrow keys.

There is about every sort you might want on the spreadsheet. I have not updated it since the 1/5/15 update much - a few things here and there but it absolutely good for anything right up to the flying around the countries.

BTW anyone that wants the link - yes, I share it, just PM me.

Remember on the Fix the Sign and Fix the Plane quest series that the quest takes you to the auction but that does not work - you have to go to the cities and mini-games to FIND the items.

AES museum Sign
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/336942.page

Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Edited on 03/14/2015 at 8:36:16 AM PST

Go to: