MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Please FIX this game!

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 13, 15 2:46 PM
Notified tech support 6 days ago and nothing but the auto acknowledgement email was received saying 24 to 72 hour response! Tired of this!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Please FIX this game!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 13, 15 3:11 PM
G'day MissAbby,

I am sorry to hear that! If you have only received the automated confirmation, please reply to that to ensure that your email reopens in the inbox of the person working on this issue for you.

Our teams have been working with the developers to address the issues that have impacted customers and we are hoping to have more news on an update soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee

LynneHS56
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by LynneHS56 on Mar 14, 15 1:30 AM
I agree, would it hurt to keep us up to date on what is obviously a fault in the game and not our computers. We should be replied to personally, not be told to keep checking the forum too!

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Mar 28, 15 12:36 PM
Hi all
I contacted CS to see when there would be a fix for this game before I purchased and apparently it has now bee updated on 25th March. It would be interesting to see if the raven/feather glitch has been fixed.As a matter of interest I kept checking the forums and got fed up waiting. I will await others comments before I buy, as too many games of late have had problems and my money is precious. i used to buy a lot of games but I am more selective now.

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Mar 29, 15 1:54 AM
I don't see that it has been updated the 25th March, unfortunately. So problem persists.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Mar 29, 15 2:04 AM

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 10:52:12 AM PST

[Post New]by sherlock610 on Mar 29, 15 6:41 AM
I have also gotten the same reply message, I was sent a replacement credit (which I didn't use) I would just like to have on my accout the upload link for this game ! I was told to "clear' my cache's which I didn't as every other game I've purached and loaded was FINE !! Would just like to be able to load the game cause it "seems" all has been fixed.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Mar 29, 15 9:14 AM
Seems like we have been fobbed off!!!!! What has happened to BFG it used to be such a good site.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 30, 15 10:50 AM
FANTASTIC they fixed the game, I've just completed the whole game, thank you BFG for doing this, I will just add though, that when a game is released to us your members, it should be glitch free, JMHO

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 30, 15 10:57 AM
G'day,

I just wanted to drop in and let folks know that an update was released for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost Collector's Edition on March 25th.

More details of the update can be found in the Update thread .

Thank you all for your patience while the developers worked to address the issues that some users were experiencing. While we do everything we can to catch all issues before releasing the game, we're simply unable to account for how each game will behave on every possible PC configuration.

I also just wanted to remind folks that per the Forum Rules we ask that emails from Customer Support are not posted here in the Forum

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: