reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Strategy Guide??

[Post New]by reesy37 on Mar 14, 15 3:07 AM
Why the heck won't the strategy guide open?? I have reloaded twice, it doesn't open. The words light up when you hover over them with the cursor but it just won't open.

Ticks me off because I made the mistake of buying this without trying it first based on other games in the series.

Live and learn I guess!!

upstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide??

[Post New]by upstream on Mar 16, 15 2:05 PM
Same here - can't access the strategy guide. Checked the tech issues and it was also mentioned but with no solution. Arrrgghh

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 16, 15 2:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that the strategy guide won't open on this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help investigate this issue for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Sep 8, 15 2:23 AM
6 months later and still not working... What could the technical support team do, that I haven't already tried?

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Sep 27, 15 8:30 AM
No answer, of course... Well, no thanks to you (not you gamers out there), I managed to find out anyway.
Those of you who experience the problem with the S.G not opening, are you possible playing in hard mode? I always do, this time as well, and for some reason I switched to casual and *tadaa* the S.G is opening just fine

Go to: