16 Posts

Re:Don't BOTHER this game is terrible!

[Post New]by rach1ce on Jun 9, 09 9:14 AM
I AGREE COMPLETELY.

THE GRAPHICS ARE TERRBLE
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

[Post New]by mamaoftwo06 on Jun 10, 09 12:02 PM
BOY! was I dumb I thought hey even though most do not like this game that doesn't mean that I won't so I gave it a try, and I should of listened! I was a little werided out to see people instead of cartoon characters (not to mention that they were attractive I mean forgive me for saying this but apparently they took sex sells to a different lvl), and you would think that even though they are pictures of real people why is it that you can only really see them in the pictures, I mean I don't know about you'll but that was like the only thing I could focus on and it was driving me nuts. I will never ever play a game like that again. !!!

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jun 10, 09 1:27 PM
I agree with you all about this game! I won't buy these kind of hidden object games anymore.....they are junky looking. I'm always waiting for a decent looking and with a good storyline hidden object game. I've already finished all the good ones here these past few weeks. PLEASE bring some good Hidden Object games here BigFish!! And more than just one of them. I need one badly......

johnmouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by johnmouse on Jun 10, 09 3:38 PM
It's a bomb, plain and simple. First, the music doesn't loop seamlessly, and it's distracting as all get-out. Clues are not matched correctly; a flat-edged shovel is NOT a spade. A spade comes to a point; and someone seemed to have missed a point when they released this game as a final version.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jun 14, 09 5:16 PM
I agree. This game doesn't know how to count. It is the worst game I have played. I couldn't even stand to finish it. Example: 15 items to find; after finding 11 in a section, game states "section completed" . This type of counting on items to find and actual items found for section completeness occurs over and over again.

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jun 16, 09 7:59 AM
Thank goodness I "tried" it out before I bought. Bad game. I agree that Big Fish needs to find someone that can make a hidden object game for those of us that do not want to have to put "potion"s together or go from one screen to another to find objects. I want something that is fun, but is also somewhat of a challenge. Not something that drives you nuts thinking you are dumb!

[Post New]by horsefury on Jun 16, 09 6:29 PM
I agree, i tried this game and it is really is bad! I didn't even bother looking and the things to find. I just clicked until I had found all the things. I wasn't even penalized for clicking too much. I played up to level 8 in just 1 hour. Really boring.

[Post New]by greatgrandmother on Jun 17, 09 6:37 PM
I agree with all the posts...this is realy a baaad game!..I can't think of one positive thing to say and I am not very picky either but this is just awful...well, enough said...on with the search for a good HOG...

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jun 17, 09 8:02 PM
Stupid waste of an hour. Horrible graphics, couldn't find items so I just kept clicking and clicking until I hit upon something.

The only positive thing is that I didn't spend money to buy this worthless game. UGH!

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Jul 13, 09 4:11 PM
I have to agree... Don't Bother to even trial this game. I slugged my way through half of the trial time and it was so boring that I quit and uninstalled the thing. Not only are the graphics bad, but the music is enough to drive you crazy... for each picture it's the same short tune playing over and over and over.... horrible!!! Also, the items are often hidden OFF THE PICTURE entirely. I used 2 hints on one picture and both of the items were so far off to the side that they weren't visible at all. Also the items you have to find are faded and/or fuzzy so it is often impossible to tell what that blob is. I began to just click on everything to find items... hardly the object of a true hidden object game. After I'd done that for a few minutes, I was completely bored and that's when I called it quits! Plus the games in between are stupid, to say the least. Truly one of the worst games I've ever played... and I have played a LOT of games!

[Post New]by griz1679 on Jan 11, 10 10:26 PM
The graphics are bad and the game is dumb. Way below what big fish usually has

[Post New]by DahRipRock92 on Sep 10, 10 11:55 AM
NO KIDDING! What a waste of money. I thought this was another game from Amazing Adventures. I soooooooo wish I had not bought this game. Does anyone know what company I can send a nasty gram to?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Jan 18, 12 2:12 PM
i completely agree, the graphics stink, everything moves slow and its not fun at all.

Go to: