1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Weekly Bundle award disappearing?

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Mar 14, 15 9:16 AM
So this is the second time I've logged in 7 days in a row, and excitedly seen mynBundle of goodies go off into the vapor. Never to be seen again. Sheesh, I treally look forward to those bundles!

Has this happened to anybody else? Is this a bug, or a scam to get us to spend money? Reminds me a bit of losing everything in another BigFish game and having to start from scratch.

Edited on 03/14/2015 at 9:18:04 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Weekly Bundle award disappearing?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 14, 15 10:50 AM
If there is no bundle of goodies in your inventory bag then perhaps check to see if your count of soup has increased or perhaps crystals.

The weekly prize for checking in every day is either a bundle of building resources, mini-game resources, soup, or crystals.

njbluejay
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by njbluejay on Mar 14, 15 1:48 PM
For the past two weeks I have been been awarded crystals. Was surprised because for a while I was receiving resource bundles. Nice change, now if they would only...

Sazo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Sazo1 on Mar 15, 15 7:39 AM
Check in your inventory. Click on your bundles tab, maybe something in there

[Post New]by grammy5731 on Mar 16, 15 4:55 AM
I just started getting crystals instead of bundles too. Nice change

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Apr 20, 15 10:56 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. I had several bundles just disappear. Not go into inventory at all. BFG confirmed it as a bug, suggested I not have any other apps open at the same time.

Same kind of non-answer I get from them on another free game I play.

I won't be asking for tech support from them again. They simply don't care about the users of heir free games.

I felt disrespected and insulted after both interactions.

You get what you pay for. I will enjoy the games, and not bother to inform them of bugs or issues.

I do, however, love the players! Always ready to help and encourage. A much better experience!

Go to: