CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON LEVEL 34? I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.THANKS

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:LEVEL 34

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jun 18, 09 11:42 PM
WisconsinTim,

Since you are on 34, maybe you can help me with 33. I've been on this level for over a week. I can get my rental, my parks, my grand park but I can't seem to get the 250 appeal.

Any tips? Thanks in advance for your help!!!

[Post New]by capadancermom on Aug 14, 09 6:08 AM
I can't get level 34 either! For level 33, I built a workshop and added two workers then built a villa.
Sell the villa
buy more workers and build a palace - after this, I don't think the order matters (Inspect everything that you are not upgrading or working on so no repairs!!!!!)
along the way buy and demolish all small houses that come up for sale
build a recycle center
start building villas and palaces - leaving empty lots in between for 4 parks
build a garden center
landscape and paint everything
I ended up with 4 grand parks to get the appeal up to 250
good luck!

[Post New]by mrsholdenfarms on Aug 15, 09 8:39 PM
for level 33 hire two employees, build a vila, upgrade it on star and sell. then stock up on materials the highest amount. then build a workshop and efficency it. then build a green house. By the end you sould have atleast 33 employees. ebery house you buy paint it and landscape it till atleast one or two are left to by. inspect everything, then destroy the work shop and build a park then destroy the green house and build another park then build a third park by destroying a bugalow. if i remember you have to build another play park.

[Post New]by flowerpower49us on Nov 3, 09 10:31 AM
jorob716 wrote:WisconsinTim,

Since you are on 34, maybe you can help me with 33. I've been on this level for over a week. I can get my rental, my parks, my grand park but I can't seem to get the 250 appeal.

Any tips? Thanks in advance for your help!!!

try to domlish your workshop and the landcape shop and your place where you get your materals cheap from

[Post New]by flowerpower49us on Nov 3, 09 10:37 AM
I need help on level 34 I just can't get by it I've tried everything can anybody help me I got my palaces 3 stars and my mondern homes 3 stars and my vilia homes 3 stars but I just can't get my appeal.

Go to: