candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

About losing your points if you leave the game .

[Post New]by candycreme on Mar 15, 15 1:05 AM
Does anyone has thid problem ? Every time i sign out I lose my points and have to start all over again .Please someone ,HELP!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:About losing your points if you leave the game .

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 15, 15 9:43 AM
I don't have that problem. You lose your points for the puzzle you're working on if you leave before you finish it, but if you complete a puzzle and then quit the game, your points should be there when you return.

I'm playing the PC version, so if you're not it might be some sort of glitch. If you are playing the PC version, are you exiting using the games buttons? It's annoying to keep looking for all the back buttons, but maybe if you are quitting using keyboard shortcuts it screws up the game. You also might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling, just to see if you got a bad install. If none of that helps, try contacting BFG customer service.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:About losing your points if you leave the game .

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 15 9:52 AM
Hi candycreme,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game saving your progress. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It looks like burf90 was able to provide fantastic tips as to why points may be lost. Thanks burf90! It is definitely appreciated.

If you are still having issues with your progress not saving, contact Technical Support Team. They can help to troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: