nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Lasagne Level Weirdness

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 14, 08 10:00 AM
I had to start over because I found that if I bought the cherry pie on the Lasagne levels, I could not get to the sauces. I thought at first that maybe he wouldn't fit around them, but actually he CAN get back for the drinks. It's just the sauces that don't work.

I restarted, and I think it's okay, but I haven't gotten to the same point yet. Has anyone else had that problem?

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Lasagne Level Weirdness

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 15, 08 1:18 AM
Thanks for the reply! I was playing again last night, and getting out stuff as fast as was humanly possible.... usually getting orders done on this one level as soon as the person thought of it, but I STILL wasn't reaching gold on those levels! I dont quite understand what the key is to boosting the income on a level.

I'm not entirely sure what the pies do... does that just make it so you don't have to fulfill an order? Do people still pay the same as if you'd done their order?

The descriptions and instructions for this game are pretty poor.. I've not been able to figure out the benefits of several items.

I didn't realise that I didn't even need the sauces!!!

Edited on 08/15/2008 at 1:19:16 AM PST

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Lasagne Level Weirdness

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 16, 08 2:39 AM
Oh no! I didn't realise that!

Actually, I don't even know how to go back and see what I achieved on earlier levels (gold or silver), so I've quit caring quite so much, especially now that I've played a bit more and have all the upgrades. All the cash boxes get me now is more boxes, and I rarely use boxes anyway... tend to hit shuffle if I'm having trouble doing things in order.

Do you know how to earn more money on a level besides just doing it faster? I've started using sodas/teas to get happiness up, but it seems like that takes a few minutes, because I've noticed their mood slowly improves after a soda, rather than instantly.

Do sauces (especially blue sauce given as an alien reward) do anything if they haven't asked for sauce? The game moves so fast, that it's difficult to know! On the 1st game, you could see how much people were paying, broken down by sauce, quick service, and actual burger cost. On this one it seems you have to read the tiny cash register, and I often can't time it to see it, and it's difficult to tell which customer is actually paying, if you have a long queue.

Thanks for explaining how the pies work! I thought it was a substitute for the meal! I didn't realise they'd come back later! Good to know.

Thanks for all your help and replies! I've gone to quite a few other sites as well as this one, looking for tips and tricks, but no one else seems to be playing this game but me and you!

Go to: